Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
And one more question? Is there a way or method to read which midi or audio file is assigned to a given registration - link. The names of files related to registrations are different because the names are not always similar
Thank you for your advice. I already know that I will have to associate the registrations with the files again. Great Group - thank you again - Anatol
Hi Anatol

The user memory has a hidden file structure which does not exist on a USB stick. As Eileen says you will need to relink the files associated with your registrations.

Bill
Genos2 / Re: genos 2 arrived yesterday
« Last post by maartenb on May 17, 2024, 04:03:12 PM »
Enjoy Elaine!

I'm looking forward to you sharing your experiences (good and bad ;)) on this forum!

Maarten
Genos YEM & Expansion Packs / Re: John Beesley Packs
« Last post by georges on May 17, 2024, 04:02:55 PM »
pack Classical volume1 with AVE MARIA
« Last post by bpsafran on May 17, 2024, 03:32:36 PM »
Please indicate spec8fically the name of the pack
since there are two types: general registrations and
key tab registrations.. The key tab registrations are designed
for specific sings  but with work you could adapt them
« Last post by georges on May 17, 2024, 03:13:40 PM »
Good morning.
I read on PS Tutorial that you bought packs with John Beesley.
I thank you for answering my question but I am missing an explanation on the packs
If it doesn't bother you, I would like to ask you for information before purchasing a pack.
For me this is the first time and I would like an explanation. . But my question is this. When I load a melody, do the left hand chords respond only to the melody in the pack,
If I want to play a different chord than the one in the score, or a different melody, to conclude, does the left hand act as one does with a keyboard style.
Thank you for your answer. in conclusion the left and right hand will only play the melodies of the packs
Genos Registrations & Playlist / Re: problems with registrations
« Last post by overover on May 17, 2024, 02:32:03 PM »
Hi Skip,

If it is about the STYLE tempo (which is not set correctly), please make sure that the parameter "Menu > Style Setting > Change Behavior > Tempo" is NOT set to "Lock" (but to "Reset" (= default setting) or "Hold"). Please also see page 12 in the Genos Reference Manual.

Best regards,
Chris
Genos2 / Re: Serious problem with user memory GENOS 2
« Last post by DerekA on May 17, 2024, 02:21:12 PM »
There is lots of good advice here on taking backups.

But we are talking about a Genos2 here, which can only have been manufactured sometime in the last year. I *really* would not expect to be getting this kind of failure already, I would be looking to get a replacement keyboard.
PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600 / Multi Pad recording volume low in PSR-SX900
« Last post by drharmit on May 17, 2024, 01:59:05 PM »
Hi everyone, I am new to this for him. I have a question about Yamaha PSRSX 900 when I record the multipad. the volume of the recording for the individual track is low. Is there a way to increase the volume of the track while recording?

Edit: Topic title modified by overover
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk