Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Idea #2 -- Record each style part individually in Audio Multi-Recording. Export each part as a WAV file to USB flash drive.

Audio Multi-Recording offers two tracks for recording: Main and Sub. Enable only one Style part in the mixer. Record the part. Tap the Menu icons in the upper right corner and use Export to write the track as a WAV file on a USB drive. Do this for every style part.

Transfer the WAV files to your personal computer and import the WAV files into the DAW.

Yeah, it's a lot of work!

Good luck -- pj
Idea #1 -- Send audio for each style part through a separate audio output. Record the style parts using your DAW.

Click the Menu button. Tap the "Line Out" button on the Menu1 page. The "Line Out" settings route audio for specific parts to specific audio outputs. Use the switch in the upper right corner and select "Sub 3-4". You can route parts to Main (L+R), Sub1, Sub2, Sub3, and Sub4. If you have a multi-channel audio interface, you could record each output as a separate stem through the DAW.

This might require multiple stakes in order to record individual stems for the style parts.
when i save a file or registration, checking the file takes a long, long time

Sounds like you have a lot of files in the folder you’re trying to save to. Reduce the number of files in the folder to, say, less than 250.

Cheers,
Fred
Genos Recording & Song Player / Exporting recording as audio stems to USB
« Last post by TheodorHK04 on Yesterday at 11:21:19 PM »
Hi everyone,
So, I want to record me playing to a style on the Genos (I have the original Genos and not the Genos 2). I know I could record everything as a MIDI file and then solo the individual tracks in a DAW and route them back through the Genos to hear the audio. But is there no way of getting a song as audio stems from the Genos, so that I could easily listen to what each instrument in the style is doing, without having to route a MIDI file back into the Genos? If so, exactly how to do it? I've been messing around with the Genos with assistance from someone with vision and we can't figure anything out. This board is complicated.

Theódór Helgi
Yamaha Keyboards - General / Re: Just for info: Style creation video tutorial
« Last post by Gleston on Yesterday at 07:30:35 PM »
Congratulations Bogdan !!

I will watch all of them..
PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600 / Re: SX700 styles used in SX600
« Last post by Tunefultom on Yesterday at 07:25:39 PM »
I think I got it downloaded !
PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600 / Re: SX700 styles used in SX600
« Last post by Tunefultom on Yesterday at 07:20:55 PM »
I'm sure you know better then me LOL.  I did go to the link you said but I can't seem to download the styles. It just shows me sx700 styles when I click on it. 
Like I said I'm new at this. I'll keep trying Thanks
Hello Everyone! / Re: Genos 2/ Sx900 midi
« Last post by pjd on Yesterday at 06:36:24 PM »
I've never been interested in Theater Organs or their sounds on keyboards. Isn't there anything suitable among the many "Theater" organ voices in the Genos2's Panel and Legacy Organ voice folders) here?

Theatre organ is definitely an acquired taste.  ;) I couldn't/wouldn't use most of those sounds in church [a-hem]. However, the "Tibia Acmp" voices are plain enough to give a good principal+flute impression. It's when these stops are combined into "chorus" that most Classical/sacred music people run away in horror.  :)

I have a 1010music Tangerine nanobox on order and feel the urge to sample Genos pipe organ, again. Maybe the "Tibia Acmp" voices -- who knows!?

Take care -- pj
Nice Work Bogdan !!!
Hi.  read my post or even the one linked to it. There is some good info that may give you some file management insite.  Hope this helps you.  Lots of reading though and related to the SX operating system.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,69438.msg522537.html#msg522537

Here is another earlier post of the similar issue as yours.  I think you should read this first.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,65366.msg495850.html#msg495850

One Definite Cause:

I have done a quick test, since I remembered something I hit a while back. The keyboard seems to "loop forever", at least my SX700 if I put this special character "  &  " in a name.  There is no way that I have found to exit this state except to power off. Use a dash in the name and it will be fine.   I think I will do some more testing of other characters unless someone knows which ones are valid. Another silly thing in the Yamaha software logic.

dom

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk