Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Genos - General / Re: V-console and Pack song K-Y Tab of John Beesley
« Last post by georges on Today at 01:16:49 PM »
hello again
well I read all the posts on the site concerning V console. There are 10 pages of it. It's very complicated, and it's difficult to understand. Some speak of 2 keyboards, others of genos alone with midi cabling etc....
It's as complicated as connecting the international space shuttle.
I only have one simple question.
Can we connect and use V console with a single keyboard because I have a GENOS1;
And do I get the same results and effects with a single Genos keyboard as with two keyboards?
I see that I am not the only one who does not understand, because some people asked many, many questions before connecting to V console. Georges
« Last post by Bill on Today at 01:10:28 PM »
Ok this time, I understood. so we can make ensembles, in addition to the 4 voices of Genos. In fact, we must have excellent renderings or compositions.
I think I'm going to decide on the software solution with my PC.
Could someone answer my question about Packs K - Y Tab
thanks for the answer George

Hope this link helps

https://www.keytabarrangements.com/what-is-key-tab

Bill
Genos Registrations & Playlist / Re: problems with registrations
« Last post by Stijn on Today at 01:07:25 PM »
I also have kind of a problem with Registrations. It's puzzling.
It sometimes happens that after editing and saving a Registration, the buttons (+ Regist Bank -) don't work anymore. I can't go back or forward in my registrations.
Switching off and on again is the only remedy.
This happened om my Genos1 and now on Genos2 as well.

I made several attempts to bring up the error on purpose so I could make a video of it - so far nothing.
Now I suspect that a corrupted registration may be the cause the problem.

Stijn
« Last post by Bill on Today at 01:02:00 PM »
There is nothing more to find on the Rimmers website for the V console , i think it isnt available anymore
( and a needles product )  8)

Rimmers Music were only showcasing the V-Console. The products are available from Genosmagic or TyrosMagic.

https://www.genosmagic.com/

https://www.keytabarrangements.com/

Bill
« Last post by KurtAgain on Today at 12:56:30 PM »
Some thoughts on this, but haven't checked whether they can be relevant at all:
1) External MIDI clock?
2) Expression pedal set to tap tempo?
3) Do old registrations still work?

Kurt
« Last post by gskip on Today at 12:11:28 PM »
As I said, I’ve used regs for years and tried redoing them several times. The first thing I checked was that tempo was ticked and that freeze was off.
I have used freeze to save something like vocal settings across all registrations.
Puzzling.
 I’m thinking of copying everything to a flash drive and then doing a factory reset but only as a last resort.
Genos2 / Re: CVP709/809 Piano styles for Genos or Genos2
« Last post by DrakeM on Today at 12:07:51 PM »
The links to the 2 packs were posted in the Pre set Styles section of the forum but have been removed for some reason.

I will send them to you via private message (PM)
« Last post by soryt on Today at 11:48:18 AM »
There is nothing more to find on the Rimmers website for the V console , i think it isnt available anymore
( and a needles product )  8)
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter what make or model of arranger you own / would like to own it’s all a matter of personal choice and what suits you the end user. Your always going to have people say get this make or that make but ultimately what suits one doesn’t suit another. We  are lucky that we have a choice and it’s not a one horse race. The fact that there is competition is good isn’t it ? It keeps company x or company y developing new features. Personally I like to make my own choices about what arranger(s) I own or would like to own.
PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600 / Re: External monitor?
« Last post by pcaetanus on Today at 11:28:26 AM »
Hi Jim,
Surely there is no need for specific monitors, any make will do the job?
I may be wrong but  ......

Try this link. I had the same problem but this did the job well.
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/32711945619.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.35.45ddcaa4VeV4rR&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk