Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Registrations & Playlist

Playlist or other trick to make smooth transitions

<< < (4/4)

overover:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on March 19, 2021, 02:49:09 PM ---True, but Playlists don’t provide the solution the OP was looking for. As you said, you have to scroll down to the next entry, tap on it (twice), then press the reg button before it's ready to go. That’s not the quick transition the OP wanted. ...

--- End quote ---

Please note: You can set that when you call up a Playlist record, a certain Registration Memory button is activated immediately (e.g. Reg button #1).

Best regards,
Chris

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: overover on March 19, 2021, 05:04:22 PM ---Please note: You can set that when you call up a Playlist record, a certain Registration Memory button is activated immediately (e.g. Reg button #1).

--- End quote ---

True, but it's annoying to have to set it up this way. Why can't the playlist initiate the first registration in the sequence? Then if I change the sequence, I don't have to redo the playlist(s).

Cheers,
Fred

overover:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on March 19, 2021, 05:17:02 PM ---True, but it's annoying to have to set it up this way. Why can't the playlist initiate the first registration in the sequence? Then if I change the sequence, I don't have to redo the playlist(s). ...

--- End quote ---

Yes, this would be another useful option. Every user has a slightly different approach here. Personally, for example, I never work with Registration Sequences, mainly because you can only activate this function globally. And then at least one Pedal is always blocked, i.e. it cannot be used for "normal" Pedal functions.

Best regards,
Chris

SingerSongwriter:
Yes, what Fred said about the registration sequence ending and moving to the next playlist entry is what I had thought was the point of playlists.

I also discovered you can use the selection wheel and the enter button next to it to select a playlist song.

--- Quote ---Please note: You can set that when you call up a Playlist record, a certain Registration Memory button is activated immediately (e.g. Reg button #1).

--- End quote ---

Cool! How do I do this?

Colin D:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on March 19, 2021, 05:17:02 PM ---True, but it's annoying to have to set it up this way. Why can't the playlist initiate the first registration in the sequence? Then if I change the sequence, I don't have to redo the playlist(s).

Cheers,
Fred

--- End quote ---

Fred, you can increment or Decrement the play list with the wheel and press enter, if you edit the song to run on button 1 it will auto start.

Regards

Colin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version