Author Topic: Multipad won't stop at end of song  (Read 316 times)

Offline tomsx700

Multipad won't stop at end of song
« on: April 08, 2024, 08:35:34 PM »
Hi, I have searched for a discussion on this but I have been unable to find it. When I use a preset multipad with my registration (Genos 1), it will not stop at the end of the song. I have looked in the memory to be sure the multipad selction has been checked, but having no luck. What am I missing?
Appreciate any help you can offer.
Thanks, TOM

Offline overover

Re: Multipad won't stop at end of song
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 09:27:10 PM »
Hi Tom,

Please go to "MENU > Style Setting > Setting tab". There you should find the following two parameters, and you can make the settings you like:

Multi Pad Synchro Stop (Style Stop): Determines whether or not the repeat playback of a Multi Pad stops when Style playback is stopped.

Multi Pad Synchro Stop (Style Ending): Determines whether or not the repeat playback of a Multi Pad stops when the Ending section of Style is played back.

Then close the Style Setting display (by pressing EXIT or touching the X icon) to save the changed settings to the System Setup.

Note that these settings are also memorized to Registrations (if the STYLE box is ticked). This also means that these settings can be changed at any time by calling up Registrations that contain different settings.

See also the attached screenshot.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline tomsx700

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 03:37:12 AM »
THANK YOU, CHRIS!!
I have never encountered the multipad not stopping with any of my Yamaha keyboards. They must have been set as a default from the factory.
This forum and the Yamaha owners are the best!! Thank You again!!
TOM

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 04:07:58 AM »
My pleasure, Tom! Thanks for your kind feedback. :)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)