Author Topic: Cover for Genos 2 without speakers and music stand  (Read 692 times)

Offline Graham1405

Cover for Genos 2 without speakers and music stand
« on: April 05, 2024, 12:11:36 PM »
Has anyone got one of these from anywhere. I have seperate floor/pole mount speakers and a digital screen on the wall for my sheet music. I'd just like a simple pereferably fitted cover, but without cutouts for speakers, music stand etc. Thanks in advance for replies

Re: Cover for Genos 2 without speakers and music stand
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 02:13:53 PM »
Hi Graham and welcome aboard!

I'm not aware of any commercially available cover as you describe. My wife made me a cover for my Tyros 5, out of black cloth. The goal was to keep the dust off. Being a baby boomer like me, her mother taught her how to sew. I'm not sure that talent exists anymore but it's worth looking into. Perhaps a local upholstery shop would make one for you at a decent price - assuming those guys still exist. Perhaps a seamstress?
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

The following users thanked this post: Graham1405

Offline overover

Re: Cover for Genos 2 without speakers and music stand
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 03:49:58 PM »
Hi Graham,

Such a dust cover for the Genos is available relatively inexpensively, for example from Thomann:
>>> https://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_dc_genos.htm

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Graham1405