Author Topic: Making new styles from mid files.  (Read 1007 times)

Making new styles from mid files.
« on: November 18, 2023, 03:00:10 PM »
Hello, I would really like to have many the demo songs from casio lk or ctk models, preferably ctk3500 or type lk43 or something like that. I've heard that yamaha has made a program called midi to style, but I've heard that there are problems with "detailed edit" not working with screen readers. Is detailed edit important, if you want to change settings like sound for each track, or what part of style is used for main-A, b, c, or mainD, and then I also wonder, does yamaha use type ai
to turn a MIDI file into a style, right? Do they use old - school methods? I have tested the program a little bit on my friend's computer, but not much at all, and then I have noticed that the bass is playing the same note, not switching from e.g. C and g, only c c c, which is terribly annoying! But, you are welcome to post the MIDI files from the casiosynths on your site in songs colection. Would be fun, because then you get styles from me that are based on the MIDI files. I will probably mostly think I use jörgen Sörensen's midi to style, but is not really
sure. If someone is a programmer, could you, if you have time, would be able to develop an nvda addon that can identify everything in the program, and then use text interpretation, and image interpretation to make programs more accessible as an great solution.

Offline Des O

Re: Making new styles from mid files.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 09:29:45 PM »
There is no problem with Yamaha Midi to Style it's a question of knowing how to use it.
I would suggest you take a look at Qui Robinez detailed video on how to use, especially the last part as he explains about the bass line changes.
https://youtu.be/TRgZ5nE715c?si=o_5lUHu5gwV4I_cu

Offline Des O

Re: Making new styles from mid files.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 09:31:54 PM »