Author Topic: V-console and Pack song K-Y Tab of John Beesley  (Read 2819 times)

Offline georges

V-console and Pack song K-Y Tab of John Beesley
« on: May 16, 2024, 08:33:23 AM »
Hello everyone.
I ask 2 questions – V-console and Pack Voices de John

1) V-console
I need help because I don't really understand how to use and what to do with the V-console.
I tried to play the videos and I didn't understand. I would like to purchase the software and install it on my computer.
I understood that we had 6 additional adjustable voices.
But when we make modifications or creations, are the results transmitted to the genos or to the computer?
Can someone tell me if there is a good tutorial where I can read the use of V-Console

Then Voice pack
I listened to his videos which are very produced, especially the Classics which I am interested in.
But I didn't understand if we buy playstyles, single sounds, or styles and voices for each musical work.
If I buy a pack with 15 works do I receive 15 styles and 15 voices for each work?
I saw that some of you bought these packs, so I asked for information because John did not answer me. Thank you for your information because before buying I would like to know what to buy.
Kind regards, George

Offline Bill

Re: V-console and Pack song K-Y Tab of John Beesley
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 10:21:31 AM »
Hi George

I’m not sure which video’s you have watched - however have a look at the one below.

https://youtu.be/cEGcls25nqo?si=KpbfNG7t1QnPgYBp

It is worth remembering that the V-Console does not give any NEW STYLES or Voices, it just allows you to play more of your own Keyboard voices at the same time, ie many more layers for you to use. Another point worth mentioning is that the V-Console only works with a touch sensitive screen with your computer.

The key tabs is simply a set of registration with the sheet music.

https://youtu.be/0cOl0D4R-tM?si=hDwXgk4teIqx8BQg

Bill

« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 10:36:23 AM by Bill »
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Offline georges

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024, 10:41:49 AM »
Hello, thank you very much for your response.
Now I understand this video is very interesting. If I understood correctly, in addition to the Genos voices, I can therefore add the voices produced by V-Console. Does the software have a voice library, and can you buy voices for V-Console?

You did not answer my second question regarding K - Y Tab
My question is what a Classic pack, contains the styles and vocals of a song contained in the pack.
I am interested in the Classic pack containing the Ave Marias
Thank you in advance for your answer. Kind regards, George

Offline DerekA

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2024, 10:54:16 AM »
Now I understand this video is very interesting. If I understood correctly, in addition to the Genos voices, I can therefore add the voices produced by V-Console. Does the software have a voice library, and can you buy voices for V-Console?

You have misunderstood, the VConsole does *not* add any new voices. What it does is to allow you to split and layer more than 3 voices at once. It does this using the voices that you have available on your Genos, and uses a special MIDI trick to get more flexibility than is offered on the standard L/R1/R2/R3 panel parts.
Genos

Offline georges

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2024, 11:06:13 AM »
Ok this time, I understood. so we can make ensembles, in addition to the 4 voices of Genos. In fact, we must have excellent renderings or compositions.
I think I'm going to decide on the software solution with my PC.
Could someone answer my question about Packs K - Y Tab
thanks for the answer George

Offline soryt

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2024, 11:48:18 AM »
There is nothing more to find on the Rimmers website for the V console , i think it isnt available anymore
( and a needles product )  8)
Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Bill

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2024, 01:02:00 PM »
There is nothing more to find on the Rimmers website for the V console , i think it isnt available anymore
( and a needles product )  8)

Rimmers Music were only showcasing the V-Console. The products are available from Genosmagic or TyrosMagic.

https://www.genosmagic.com/

https://www.keytabarrangements.com/

Bill
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 01:08:16 PM by Bill »
England

Offline Bill

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2024, 01:10:28 PM »
Ok this time, I understood. so we can make ensembles, in addition to the 4 voices of Genos. In fact, we must have excellent renderings or compositions.
I think I'm going to decide on the software solution with my PC.
Could someone answer my question about Packs K - Y Tab
thanks for the answer George

Hope this link helps

https://www.keytabarrangements.com/what-is-key-tab

Bill
England

Offline georges

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2024, 01:16:49 PM »
hello again
well I read all the posts on the site concerning V console. There are 10 pages of it. It's very complicated, and it's difficult to understand. Some speak of 2 keyboards, others of genos alone with midi cabling etc....
It's as complicated as connecting the international space shuttle.
I only have one simple question.
Can we connect and use V console with a single keyboard because I have a GENOS1;
And do I get the same results and effects with a single Genos keyboard as with two keyboards?
I see that I am not the only one who does not understand, because some people asked many, many questions before connecting to V console. Georges

Offline Oxford1035

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2024, 01:34:58 AM »
You can use the V console any way you want. It has the flexibility to add a lower keyboard and a pedalboard to give an organ set up. You can also use it as a single keyboard, so your Genos will be fine on it’s own.

Offline georges

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2024, 08:28:53 AM »
Thank you for your answer I know how to do it now.
Sincerely Georges