Author Topic: MIDI Song To Style (the BEST HOW TO Video)  (Read 528 times)

Offline DrakeM

MIDI Song To Style (the BEST HOW TO Video)
« on: April 08, 2024, 01:10:23 PM »
I was surfin' YouTube and found this MIDI Song To Style how to video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYfPbMFM5wo

It explains every thing the program can do clearly using either the EASY and the EDIT mode.

I have been working for months on converting the new Genos 2 (261) and Genos 2.0 Superior pack (50) styles to working in my PSR-S950 keyboard. I am so glad to have found this video before jumping in and trying to figure out how to use this program. Connecting the keyboard to your PC makes it much easier from watching this video. I messed with the program when it first came out and the tracks were all wrong using the EASY method and I could not figure out how to change them to fix them. These instructions explain every thing, Yamaha did a great job with this video.

This video should be PINNED to the top. IMO

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 01:18:22 PM by DrakeM »

The following users thanked this post: pjd, Roshure, Tony09, srmf, Peppexpo

Offline rattley

Re: MIDI Song To Style (the BEST HOW TO Video)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 11:47:32 PM »
Hello!

Thanks for posting this link. I need to go back and try things out again with that midi to song style program. I was very disappointed a few months ago when I tried (really!).  Many thought we would be swimming with new user created styles by now. Maybe now there is some more documentation and advice.  -charley

The following users thanked this post: jeep4446

Offline overover

Re: MIDI Song To Style (the BEST HOW TO Video)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 01:18:04 AM »
I was surfin' YouTube and found this MIDI Song To Style how to video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYfPbMFM5wo

... These instructions explain every thing, Yamaha did a great job with this video.

This video should be PINNED to the top. IMO

Thanks for posting this YT link, Drake!

By the way, I set this topic sticky.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)