PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600

Styles to existing song names?

(1/1)

maarkr:
Did I come across somewhere that there is a list of existing styles on the 900 or genos and the actual song that the style is closely emulated or built upon? or is it not available due to potential copyright issues?

DrakeM:
Hi Maarkr

There was PDF file posted and I converted it into this spreadsheet.

G2 playlist for the 800 styles:
https://app.box.com/s/g6azwa2lgtrzau3bhbzgbzp1o4hds7sl

Drake

pjd:

--- Quote from: maarkr on March 06, 2024, 03:45:11 AM ---... potential copyright issues?

--- End quote ---

As to copyright, an accurate and specific list might only attract the attention of the litigious -- usually somebody's estate of greedy relatives wanting to cash in.  :(

It's the actual content which has value and violates copyright, if it is indeed copied or an exact knock-off. Somehow Yamaha gets close to the line without crossing it. Even the intros/endings where I go "Yeah, song XYZ" sound like a cantina on Mars -- maybe just enough to avoid lawsuits.

Not a lawyer -- pj

Denn:
When I work out a style that suits a song I name it to the song and name the registration to the song and store them away together in my housekeeping.
When I play out and I touch the reg for Amapola for instance I get the style Amapola loaded also.
Regards, Denn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version