PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600

A little advice please

(1/1)

Gemor:
I recently got a psr-s650 and I wish I had one years ago instead of trying to understand my psr-9000. This is all I want to do , sit down turn on pick style and play the melody and I am happy. Now I want to trade up to a psr-sx700. A person at a music store said they take trades but he has not gotten back to me after I  told him the list of instruments I have for barter. In the meantime I have looked at Ali Express, has anyone ever dealt with them as I have some reservations. Thanks, George in Ontario Canada

Divemaster:
Hi Gemor

Stick to a local or regional supplier or music store  would be my advice.

Ali Express have a pretty abyssmal reputation, which is easily checked out. Goods not arriving, shipping delays, wrong goods being supplied. Difficulties of dealing with a Chinese seller etc etc. If you needed to return an instrument, invariably at your expense , think of the problems

Personally I wouldn't touch them. Too many risks.

Keith.

pjd:
I agree with Keith.

There are other retailers in Canada (e.g., Tom Lee Music) who will fulfill orders.

I recommend staying with a regional (that is, Canadian) dealer/vendor just in case the instrument needs service. Yamaha Canada may refuse to service a keyboard purchased from outside its region.

Same advice pretty much applies everywhere...

Good luck -- pj

Amwilburn:
Thanks for the shoutout, PJ!

And yes, since I'm with a Canadian authorized dealer, our products are covered under Yamaha Canada warranty. However, our non-BC stores (incl Ontario) aren't allowed to deal in Yamaha's (it's a regional thing) so I would be remiss if I didn't also point out our fellow Canadian retailer, Long & McQuade (who are also authorized Canadian retailers) and would definitely be closer for you to in Ontario! :)

But yes, we *can* fulfill orders across Canada as well. But if you'd rather talk to a person, in *person*, try L&M.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version