Author Topic: Help to playback  (Read 771 times)

Offline Ray

Help to playback
« on: February 20, 2024, 02:23:35 AM »
I have the CVP 809, and have recorded around two dozen songs in audio, on the User section. I would like help to tell me how can I set the playback of these songs to continue through all I recorded. I saw it has playlist, but to be honest, I could not see how to use it to play back my recordings. I would appreciate an “ easy guide “ steps to achieve this. Thanking you.

Offline mikf

Re: Help to playback
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 04:08:25 AM »
Ray
You will have to put all the songs in the same folder, then go into repeat mode. You will find instructions on how to do this on pages 72 and 73 of the user manual. Easier and better than me trying  to describe it here.
Mike

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 08:02:44 AM »
Thank you Mike. I put the songs into a folder, but it only plays the first song. I can’t see where the “repeat” icon is. Page 73 says it can play several songs repeatedly or random, but I can’t see where. Thankyou.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 09:38:29 AM »
Thank you Mike. I put the songs into a folder, but it only plays the first song. I can’t see where the “repeat” icon is. Page 73 says it can play several songs repeatedly or random, but I can’t see where. Thankyou.

Read page 73 again. Especially the part that says "Repeat Mode" (Menu -> Song setting -> Play)

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 11:43:07 AM »
Thank you Fred. I overlooked going to menu to select song setting, then random, before play. I tried what Mike just posted, putting songs into a new folder, but it did not recognise the folder. I just ticked the boxes next to song title to make the list. I had a Genos four and five earlier, that had a playlist that one could use easily, and place songs in various order etc. Thank you for your help. Ray.

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Help to playbackw
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 03:21:34 PM »
Thank you Fred. I overlooked going to menu to select song setting, then random, before play. I tried what Mike just posted, putting songs into a new folder, but it did not recognise the folder. I just ticked the boxes next to song title to make the list. I had a Genos four and five earlier, that had a playlist that one could use easily, and place songs in various order etc. Thank you for your help. Ray.

Just so it’s clear to everyone, the Tyros series ("four and five") operated the same way as your CVP. Songs in one folder played according to the menu setting.

The Genos has a Songlist feature the way you describe, where you can create a list of songs to play, which can be from different folders. Don’t call it a playlist, as that’s a different feature on Genos.

Cheers,
Fred

Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons