Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 3 (SFF2)

Switch style

(1/2) > >>

ingbo:
Say I have a style selected for a registration bank with 7 registrations and want to change the style on all of its registrations.
Can I do this switch for everyone at once or do I have to go through all the registrations at the selected bank and switch?

vlbrgt:
When I make a registration I only save the style in the first reg button.
The other buttons I uncheck Style.

DrakeM:
So to answer your question ... Yes.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: ingbo on February 03, 2024, 01:09:03 PM ---Say I have a style selected for a registration bank with 7 registrations and want to change the style on all of its registrations.
Can I do this switch for everyone at once or do I have to go through all the registrations at the selected bank and switch?

--- End quote ---

You need to change the style on all registrations where you've memorized the Style group (the screen that appears after you press the Memory button).

For most people, that's likely all registrations. But if you've judiciously managed the memorized groups, it could be only one.

Cheers,
Fred

Amwilburn:

--- Quote from: vlbrgt on February 03, 2024, 01:11:42 PM ---When I make a registration I only save the style in the first reg button.
The other buttons I uncheck Style.

--- End quote ---

That's fine if you only need to register right hand parts, but left is attached to style, so if you uncheck style, you also don't save the left (if the left hand voice doesn't change either, like your style doesn't? then that's fine). Also note you won't be able to save fills or variation changes either if you uncheck style

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version