Author Topic: Switch style  (Read 752 times)

Offline ingbo

Switch style
« on: February 03, 2024, 01:09:03 PM »
Say I have a style selected for a registration bank with 7 registrations and want to change the style on all of its registrations.
Can I do this switch for everyone at once or do I have to go through all the registrations at the selected bank and switch?

Offline vlbrgt

Re: Switch style
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 01:11:42 PM »
When I make a registration I only save the style in the first reg button.
The other buttons I uncheck Style.
If plan A doesn't work, don't forget that the alphabet has 25 more letters.
Volbragte@telenet.be
http://Psrtutorial.com/MB/volbragt.html
Genos

Online DrakeM

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 03:09:51 PM »
So to answer your question ... Yes.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 03:25:09 PM »
Say I have a style selected for a registration bank with 7 registrations and want to change the style on all of its registrations.
Can I do this switch for everyone at once or do I have to go through all the registrations at the selected bank and switch?

You need to change the style on all registrations where you've memorized the Style group (the screen that appears after you press the Memory button).

For most people, that's likely all registrations. But if you've judiciously managed the memorized groups, it could be only one.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 06:30:19 PM »
When I make a registration I only save the style in the first reg button.
The other buttons I uncheck Style.

That's fine if you only need to register right hand parts, but left is attached to style, so if you uncheck style, you also don't save the left (if the left hand voice doesn't change either, like your style doesn't? then that's fine). Also note you won't be able to save fills or variation changes either if you uncheck style

Mark

Offline vlbrgt

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2024, 08:03:14 PM »
That's fine if you only need to register right hand parts, but left is attached to style, so if you uncheck style, you also don't save the left (if the left hand voice doesn't change either, like your style doesn't? then that's fine). Also note you won't be able to save fills or variation changes either if you uncheck style

Totally agree Mark.

Etienne
If plan A doesn't work, don't forget that the alphabet has 25 more letters.
Volbragte@telenet.be
http://Psrtutorial.com/MB/volbragt.html
Genos