Author Topic: Hallo aus Oberhausen /Deutschland  (Read 484 times)

Offline Flatlinersholger

Hallo aus Oberhausen /Deutschland
« on: January 30, 2024, 10:38:22 AM »
Hallo zusammen,

mein Name ist Holger, werde in ein paar Monaten 60 Jahre alt und bin schon seit Ewigkeiten Yamaha-User aus Überzeugung. Ich habe früher viele Synthesizer von Roland und Korg besessen und lange gespielt. Doch dann bin ich zu Yamaha gewechselt:
Vom PSR70 über DX7, DX7 IIFD, MOTIF ES, MOXF, MOTIF XF, Tyros 2, Tyros 5, Genos 1 habe ich alles viele Jahre gespielt und bin ich nun auf den Genos 2 gewechselt.

Ich bin viele Jahre mit unterschiedlichen Band-Formationen unterwegs gewesen und konzentriere mich jetzt eher darauf, es etwas ruhiger angehen zu lassen. ;)

Ich veranstalte noch 2 bis 3 Gigs im Jahr, bei denen ich mit dem Genos einen 4-stündigen Schlager-Mitsingabend bestreite, und dazu selbst erstellte CD+G Files mit den entsprechenden Backing-Spuren vom Genos Audioplayer direkt auf die Leinwand projiziere.
Das ist jetzt das, was mir (und auch dem Publikum) großen Spaß bereitet.

Hier werde ich erstmal nur mitlesen und mich dann auch bei Bedarf melden.

Herzliche Grüße und weiterhin viel Spaß mit den tollen Yamaha-Keys,

Holger

Edit: Translation by Roger Brenizer

Please post in English only, as we are an English-speaking forum, Holger.

Hello everyone,

my name is Holger, I will be 60 years old in a few months and I have been a Yamaha user for ages. I used to own a lot of Roland and Korg synthesizers and play them for a long time. But then I switched to Yamaha:
From the PSR70 to DX7, DX7 IIFD, MOTIF ES, MOXF, MOTIF XF, Tyros 2, Tyros 5, Genos 1 I have played everything for many years and have now switched to the Genos 2.

I've been on the road with different band formations for many years and now I'm concentrating more on taking it a little easier. ;)

I still organize 2 to 3 gigs a year, where I play a 4-hour Schlager sing-along evening with the Genos, and project self-created CD+G files with the corresponding backing tracks from the Genos audio player directly onto the screen.
That's what I (and the audience) really enjoy now.

Here I will only read along for the time being and then get in touch if necessary.

Best regards and have fun with the great Yamaha keys,Holger
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 02:55:30 PM by Flatlinersholger »

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hallo aus Oberhausen /Deutschland
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 10:50:06 AM »
Hi Holger,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member. I’m sure you'll learn a lot about your Genos2 keyboard here on our forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there. The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

https://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so. You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend, Peter (XeeniX) and maintained by another good friend, Runner4Fun, which presently contains 111,609 song titles in 2,936 indexed books. This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the website’s resources, which can be found at the following link:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family. If you have any questions, then please just ask. Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline overover

Re: Hallo aus Oberhausen /Deutschland
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 12:55:37 PM »
Welcome to the PSR Tutorial Forum, Holger!

Thank you for the detailed words about yourself. I hope you continue to have fun with your Genos2 and look forward to your contributions here on the forum.

If you have questions, you can either post them in an existing thread relevant to your topic (click the Quote button or the Reply button), or you can create a new thread. To do this, go to the appropriate board (e.g. >>> "Genos2") and click on the "New Topic" button.

All the best from Germany,
Chris

➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)