Author Topic: Clearing multipad bank in registrations  (Read 408 times)

Clearing multipad bank in registrations
« on: January 27, 2024, 10:06:35 PM »
Hello to everyone, please your support with the following: I have a PSR sx900.
Some months ago I created a few registrations that included a midi song and 2 or 3     voices, each associated to a registration button and a text file, very simple, for some reason when saving,  I had the Multipad check box checked, and off course with a erroneous multipad bank. I wanted to clear the multipad bank associated, so I uncheck de box and saved again. But as I load this particular registration banks, they always bring back the multipad banck first associated or registered, in other words, it doesn’t permit me clear the multipad bank for that specific registration bank. Is there any way to leave “blank” the  multipad  without having to choose one that you don’t need or want? Has  someone notice this particular problem? I have tried to clear it using the Yamaha registration Manager Software, but without any luck.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Best regards
Bernardo.
👍🏻 Don't worry be happy!

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Clearing multipad bank in registrations
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 11:34:49 PM »
When you load a pad on top of an existing pad, the old pad stops, and the new one starts.

So you want a pad which does nothing. You load it, it stops the current one, then executes, doing nothing, which is what you want.

Search for Padstopper.mid. It’s been posted several times.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: bhergar56, Dupe