Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > DGX Portable Grand Pianos (DGX 620,630,640,650,660,670)

Registration Sequence

(1/1)

rphillipchuk:
Hi All

On using the styles, I know that I can advance the Style/Variations by just assigning it to a Pedal Function. 

Is this the function of the "Registration Sequence" also ? But only applying to Registrations ?

Thanks
RonP

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: rphillipchuk on January 27, 2024, 09:39:17 PM ---On using the styles, I know that I can advance the Style/Variations by just assigning it to a Pedal Function. 

Is this the function of the "Registration Sequence" also ? But only applying to Registrations ?

--- End quote ---

Pedals can do lots of things. One is advance (or backup) the sequence of a registration.

Cheers,
Fred

rphillipchuk:
This can be done on a DGX-670 ?   

I cannot find any reference to this (Pedal Assignment) in the Assignable Pedal Functions (Reference Manual)

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: rphillipchuk on January 28, 2024, 12:07:16 AM ---This can be done on a DGX-670 ?   

I cannot find any reference to this (Pedal Assignment) in the Assignable Pedal Functions (Reference Manual)

--- End quote ---

It’s not in the Pedal Assignment screen. It’s in the Registration Sequence screen.

Cheers,
Fred

rphillipchuk:
I have figured it out....... Thanks for all the help  :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version