Author Topic: Need a favor if you are able.  (Read 1008 times)

Offline rphillipchuk

Need a favor if you are able.
« on: January 15, 2024, 04:53:25 PM »
I have successfully created "Registrations" for the DGX-670 but I am still not 100% sure if the "rgt's" are superior to styles and the way to go in the future !  Call me old fashioned and stubborn.

What I am asking, if someone can upload a "rgt" using box ( or similar) or sent me a PM and I can give my email.

Thanks
RonP
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

MacBook Pro 32 Gigs Ram, 1 Terrabyte SSD

www.midisafe.com
www.yamahastylesonly.com

Offline BogdanH

Re: Need a favor if you are able.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 06:00:11 PM »
hello Ron,

...I am still not 100% sure if the "rgt's" are superior to styles...

Style is a core of registration. You can use style directly without using registrations. But opposite is not possible: if registration involves particular style, then that style must be present (or registration becomes useless).

Bogdan
PSR-SX700 on K&M-18820 stand
Playing for myself on Youtube

The following users thanked this post: rphillipchuk

Offline rphillipchuk

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 06:07:09 PM »
hello Ron,

Style is a core of registration. You can use style directly without using registrations. But opposite is not possible: if registration involves particular style, then that style must be present (or registration becomes useless).

Bogdan

Please correct me if I am wrong...... If someone made a RGT using a factory preset, that would ne no problem ?
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

MacBook Pro 32 Gigs Ram, 1 Terrabyte SSD

www.midisafe.com
www.yamahastylesonly.com

Offline BogdanH

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 06:41:29 PM »
That's correct. If registration contains only presets (styles, voices, multipads), then registration will work properly on another DGX-670.
PSR-SX700 on K&M-18820 stand
Playing for myself on Youtube

The following users thanked this post: rphillipchuk