Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > DGX Portable Grand Pianos (DGX 620,630,640,650,660,670)

Stand and pedals for DGX670

(1/2) > >>

flailman:
Got the stuff today.  Any suggestions on which to assemble first, the stand or the pedals and any wisdom to share by those of you who have done this yourselves?

Graham UK:
DGX670 Stand Construction...There is a video on YouTube...Search DGX670 Stand.

flailman:
Found it. THANKS!

flailman:
Assembled and attached.  WOW! So many choices and so much to learn.  For example, for the songs currently saved in Registration Memory, I would now like to use these pedals to Fill Up where I only used Variation A and B when I saved to now be able to see how I like Variation C and D while playing with all the other console settings staying the same.  Can I "edit" one of the bank registration bank buttons to accept a change to the Controller?  Is there a good video on YouTube covering advance Registration stuff?  Couple of good ones got me to creating and saving and making playlists, but they stop short of editing already saved stuff.  Went thru Chapter Seven of the Reference Manual but not feeling comfortable yet changing something I worked really hard to get where it currently is.  Any help appreciated.

rphillipchuk:
I refer to this Registration Tutorial often...... Even an old man like me can understand it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6507BIYOZc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version