Author Topic: 100+ new Genos2 Styles adapted to Genos1  (Read 9842 times)

100+ new Genos2 Styles adapted to Genos1
« on: January 02, 2024, 08:50:42 PM »
Dear friends, Happy new year!

Since Chris made available the Genos2 Preset Styles (thank you again Chris, so much!), I loaded all of them on my Genos1, selected the new ones I could use for the music genres I play, and started to adapt to Genos, using exclusively the Genos1 on board tools, no external software.

In order to prevent possible disappointments, I prefer to summarize what I basically did:
-add voices where missing (because Genos2 uses some that are not available on Genos1)
-adjust volume of the tracks, to get a decent balance;
-often muted some track on Var1 and Var2 to create a Crescendo feel within the accompaniment;
-used Assembly function in some case, within the Style or from other Styles;
-add the Kick on some styles (again, because Genos2 uses different Drum Kits with a different drum mapping)
-edit Drum and/or Percussion track when needed;
-select a Reverb effect  available in Genos1;
-change most of OTS, to better exploit the huge availability of Genos1 voices (often added Choir voices that IMHO deserve more appreciation), and with frequent Harmony function (almost absent in Preset OTS).

Of course this work was made on my personal taste and needs. Sometimes the Style is quite altered. This could eventually not match the taste and the requirements of other Genos1 owners.
But may be this job could be interesting for some Forum members (I hope…).

About the name of the Styles, let’s make an example:
-8Rk 072 IrishPopRock G2:
Where:
-8 is the Style family (8 Beats); the original ICON helps anyway to get the original group;
-Rk is the sub-Style family (Rock)
-072 is the tempo
-IrishPopRock is the original Genos2 Style name
-G2 indicates that is a Style originally in Genos 2

Please note that in order to balance as I like the OTS voices with the Style tracks, my setting of the Style volume is 70. But obviously anyone can do this setting at his own taste.

Most of these Styles are fully NEW to Genos1. You can download these Styles from the following link:

https://app.box.com/s/mv1c1dv493slr5bkoo2ghywjqhqau2f9

After download I suggest you to order Styles by name.

Sorry for any mistake you will eventually find….

Ciao,

Angelo
Yamaha Genos, Clavinova Cvp309PE, Hs-8, Hammond Xm2.
Past: Farfisa Minicompact, CompactDeLuxe; Elkarapsody; Hammond L122R&Leslie142; CasioCz1000; Roland D50, E20, ProE, Juno106, JX8P, Ra90; Technics Kn800, 1000, 2000; Korg M1, i3, i30, Pa1x, Pa3x; others.

Offline pjd

Re: 100+ new Genos2 Styles adapted to Genos1
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 09:03:12 PM »
Hi Angelo --

I just browsed the list of styles -- an amazing contribution on your part! Thank you for all of your hard work.

I'll give these a listen after lunch -- pj

BTW, you hit a number of my sweet spots, too.  :)  8)

The following users thanked this post: AndiiRoo, egianto, georgewwwh, Patt22, MadrasGiaguari, t4inbax, Del 456, Saja

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 09:43:28 PM »
... Since Chris made available the Genos2 Preset Styles (thank you again Chris, so much!), ...

My pleasure, Angelo. A big thank you for your hard work.

@all
Please note that the Genos2 Preset Styles are currently only available in the Charter/Supporting Member section of the forum. Only members with Supporting or Senior Member status can access this section.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 09:49:28 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: hans1966, egianto, MadrasGiaguari, t4inbax

Offline porterma

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 11:50:21 PM »
Hi Angelo,
Thank you so much for all your work in adapting these new styles to the Genos 1.
I play the Genos 1 keyboard and at this time am not contemplating purchasing the new Genos 2 keyboard so I am very appreciative of your efforts to share these new styles with us.
I am eager to try them out and to figure out which songs I can use them with.
If anyone has some suggestions for this I would love to hear your ideas.
In the meantime I will have great fun trying out all of these 100+ new styles that Angelo has created for us.
Thank you again, Angelo.

Mark

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari

Offline p$manK32

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 12:53:10 AM »
Angelo,

Thank you for posting these. I took a listen to most of them on my SX900 and they sound quite nice. Not even sure if they need any revoicing. It's as if Yamaha provided a preset style update for SX900 because many of them are quite different, with some new style patterns and OTS's I have not heard before.

Rich
SX900, MODX7+

The following users thanked this post: motekmusic, MadrasGiaguari

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 02:48:48 AM »
Great contribution, Angelo!!! Many thanks my friend. I'm in the middle of a recording project but as soon as its finished, I'll take your styles for a test drive. I'm sure they're fantastic. Thanks again 👍!

- Lee
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline Jakkims

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 03:08:23 AM »
Thank you for your wonderful generosity.
Jakki.

Offline wolfram

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 07:49:49 AM »
A great thanks Angelo for sharing this beautifull styles,
kind regards,
wolfram

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2024, 11:33:35 AM »

Many Thanks Angelo for these Styles, hope to play them tonight

Kind Regards

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

Offline PhotoDoc05

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2024, 04:45:45 PM »
Happy New Year to you Angelo, and a big THANKS for all that hard work!

Using a PSR-SX900 here, and they work fine, occasionally have to add in some voices that show up missing,
but no big deal there.  Most of the time, the missing voices are on the RHY1 channel, just add an onboard drum,
and good to go. 
The Intros and Endings work very well as is, have to make some guesses for the missing OTS voices, no big deal.

You're starting us out on the right note for 2024!  Regards,  Jerry
"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware."—Martin Buber

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2024, 05:44:13 PM »
I found time to audition some of the styles. They sound really good and there are some updated approaches by Yamaha. Thanks for the great work, Angelo. Your time investment must have been staggering!
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2024, 07:10:05 PM »
Dear friends,

thank you for your generous comments, fairly superior to any expectation.

To play is a real great joy of my life, since I was a young boy. And I had the fortune to develop music passion together with the unbelievable progress of the keyboards technology. I believe that Genos/SX achieved a level of musical quality that I never even dreamed possible.

For arrangers users, the Styles availability remains (IMHO) the main resource: many, many Styles give us the chance to may widely choose the best accompaniment for that particular song that we like....to arrange. Even though it is nice, then, further adjust the selected Style to the mood of that song.

Therefore it was a big (very big) surprise to learn that Genos1 owners could benefit of the new Styles designed for Genos2 (so many!!!!). I know that the Genos2 sounds better, has new features and interface. No doubts about. But our beloved Genos1 is also and remains a masterpiece, with incredible power and flexibility, as this set of conversion shows.

Yesterday I started a total review of the set I uploaded on the BOX cloud, and I estimate that in a few weeks a new set (of the same Styles) will be available on the cloud, replacing the first one. The deep work is over, so now just minor tweaking, easy but effective, as I have seen about the few Styles I already adjusted.

Ciao :)

Angelo

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 07:56:18 AM by MadrasGiaguari »
Past: Farfisa Minicompact, CompactDeLuxe; Elkarapsody; Hammond L122R&Leslie142; CasioCz1000; Roland D50, E20, ProE, Juno106, JX8P, Ra90; Technics Kn800, 1000, 2000; Korg M1, i3, i30, Pa1x, Pa3x; others.

The following users thanked this post: pjd, gigi, chesterkins, wersianer, Roshure, Divemaster

Offline Patrick

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2024, 07:32:57 PM »
Hi Angelo, thank you for the nice pack of styles; great work on them! all the best to you and yours for the new year; have a nice day, cheers Patrick  :)

Offline michael

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2024, 09:48:17 AM »
Thank you Angelo for your hard  work  all the best to you and a Happy New year
Michael
Genos Bose F1   Band   No Name

Offline franksboard

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2024, 05:44:34 PM »
i have tried many converted styles by many members,but when i tried yours my keyboard sounded better than the factory styles and sounds.it was like a new keyboard and really looking forward to more from the Genos 2.  thanks for your hard work

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2024, 05:55:16 PM »
i have tried many converted styles by many members,but when i tried yours my keyboard sounded better than the factory styles and sounds.it was like a new keyboard and really looking forward to more from the Genos 2.  thanks for your hard work
I noticed a much better sound too. I think Angelo is secretly working for Yamaha on the development of Genos 3 🤣!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 05:56:34 PM by Lee Batchelor »

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2024, 08:23:42 PM »
Angelo,

that is a *lot* of work! Thank you!

Mark

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2024, 08:39:38 PM »
Frank,
....true: the addition of just 100+ styles makes our Genos much improved...almost new. And we can make so many new songs, that will sound very different to the ones we programmed already.

Lee,
the review I'm doing on the same 100+ is an improvement. You'll see...
But Yamaha professionals who made the Styles (old and new ones) must be of an extraterrestrial race: they are able to CREATE extraordinary accompaniments, track by track, with unbelievable nuances and deep and vast musical expertise. I would say that what you call "conversion" is less than 0,01% of what they are able to do.
The real merit of these minor adjustments goes to the HUGE power of our Genos1 (Yamaha...).

I must frankly say that the adjustment processes would have been MUCH faster and simpler if I had had some Edit functions (which I had for 20 years with Korg flagships), such as: "Copy track in all variations", "Copy all tracks in a single variation", "Mute a track in all variations". Or the so-called "Drum mapping", excellent, which allows, for each track and with a single command, to choose between seven different drum settings (still the same Style), and/or to instantly vary (for all tracks) the kick and snare.
In Genos, just to change the kick in one Style you need to enter Style Edit/Select Variation/Select Track/Step Edit, and at this point change each Kick event manually. Do the same on the Fill of the same Variation, and repeat the same (long and tedious) action, for each other variation, including Intro1 and 2, Break, Ending1, 2 3.  :-[
And what about the Octave Shift function which, contrary to what some people believe, is very useful, mainly for the Pad track, but not only.

I don't know why Yamaha didn't add these easy and simple functions (that were also "requested" in this Forum in various posts), considering that are purely software only functions. Saving time pushes the user to do more and better.
The idea that I read in some post, that a small minority of Genos utilizers would appreciate these kind of functions, would be acceptable for a 1000 Euros arranger. I paid my Genos 4000 Euros.... :)

Ciao (and thank you),

Angelo

Offline overover

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2024, 09:40:42 PM »
... Or the so-called "Drum mapping", excellent, which allows, for each track and with a single command, to choose between seven different drum settings (still the same Style), and/or to instantly vary (for all tracks) the kick and snare.
In Genos, just to change the kick in one Style you need to enter Style Edit/Select Variation/Select Track/Step Edit, and at this point change each Kick event manually. Do the same on the Fill of the same Variation, and repeat the same (long and tedious) action, for each other variation, including Intro1 and 2, Break, Ending1, 2 3.  :-[

Hi Angelo,

Maybe, you have  overlooked the "Drum Setup" feature in Style Creator > Rec Channel page. Please see the Genos Reference Manual from page 31.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:41:46 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline pjd

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2024, 11:30:56 PM »
But Yamaha professionals who made the Styles (old and new ones) must be of an extraterrestrial race: they are able to CREATE extraordinary accompaniments, track by track, with unbelievable nuances and deep and vast musical expertise. I would say that what you call "conversion" is less than 0,01% of what they are able to do.

Angelo

I totally agree with Angelo on this point. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.  8)  :D

Enjoy -- pj

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2024, 11:58:06 PM »
I can’t wait to try these!!! Thank you thank you!

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2024, 12:51:20 AM »
Dear Chris,

as usual you provide useful advise! And thank you.

From your message I immediately understood that unfortunately I had used the wrong example and also the wrong term in my post. And I apologize.

The correct example concerns the theme, which I often use, of having a crescendo in the Snare position, shortly something as follows:
Var.1 HiHat Pedal Closed + lower Kick volume
Var.2 Snare Side Stick
Var.3 Snare medium volume (or softer kind of Snare)
Var.4 Snare higher volume (or stronger kind of Snare) + stronger Kick volume
Where I said "track" I meant "Variation".

From what I knew, I'm not allowed to do this from Drum Setup.
When I open this function, a message tells me that "the Voices of all sections for the recording parts should be the same". And the note at page 31 of the Reference Manual that you mentioned says: "If the different drum sounds are assigned to each section of the selected channel, the sounds are set to that of the current section"
.... Which is exactly the opposite of what I intend to achieve (diversity from one Variation to another).

About the Kick, yes, in some case the Drum Setup does help.
But often I like to silent the Kick in Var.1 only, or have a softer kind of Kick in Var.1 and 2, and a stronger in 3 and 4.
Also for these kind of modifications (volume and kind of Sound) the Drum Setup cannot be used....may be (I'm not completely sure).

If I'm totally or partially wrong in my understanding, I would definitely like to become aware of it. So please advise.
You understand that I devote quite a lot of time in adjusting Styles (it isn't a real Editing). Therefore, if there are any features that can help shorten or facilitate the process, I would be very happy to learn.

In any case, your message gave me the opportunity to delve deeper into this interesting topic, and to correct the error, for which I apologize again.

Thanks so much, Chris!

Ciao,

Angelo

Offline motekmusic

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2024, 05:04:40 AM »
Hello  Angelo

Had a chance to test out your converted styles on my genos and the sx900.. wow...   sounded great.
Thankyou for sharing them.

cheers
elaine
\\\"I have suffered for my music, now it\\\'s your turn\\\"   Neil Innes

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2024, 08:44:19 AM »
Dear Elaine,

I'm very happy that this set works decently on the SX900, good news  :D.

When i was doing it, I wondered about it. And doubted because SX900, that is a beautiful arranger, doesn't have the RevoDrums and some Voices.
But I'm sure that with minor tweaking (replace a few Voices) it can be perfect.

Have a good time. LOVE your People.

Ciao,

Angelo

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2024, 03:05:55 PM »
Hi Angelo

I tried the G2  to  G1  Genos styles  last night,  WOW !!  these are great styles  to play,  look forward to other G2 styles you might manage to convert,  again  I THANK YOU   you are so kind to share.

Regards

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2024, 04:24:40 PM »
Dear Ronnie,

thank you for your kind words. Happy you enjoyed.

I'm not going to work on other Genos2 Styles: the real new Genos2 Styles are about 200. Among them, I selected the ones that could fit the kind of music I play.

I would like to make all, but, believe me, it's a long process, often boring, but made easier by the fact that your efforts are concentrated on something you really like (a Style that you like and that you know you can really use).

I know that other friends of this Forum (at least PJD) are doing the same work, and will also share their work.

Ciao,

Angelo
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 06:23:02 PM by MadrasGiaguari »

Offline rattley

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2024, 05:03:34 AM »
Hello Angelo!!!

Thank you so very much for your generous contribution. Something a lot of folks forget is that Genos1 is still a top of the line keyboard. Until several weeks ago it was Yamaha's flagship arranger. It may have lost its flagship designation but it still stands proud.  That being said........Have you or anyone tried your converted styles on Genos2??  That may sound silly and counterproductive but I was totally surprised how well they played on mine. I spent hours listening to them all. Yes there are no ambient drums and many exclusive voice changes, but most sound fantastic!  Some of your choices for OTS are better than the originals. The same for the voices in the style accompaniment. It's like having a complete variation of the same style. Which sounds better?  You may be surprised.............

One of the reasons I thought of why I chose to test this was that I have spent months going thru every Yamaha keyboard's onboard styles since PSR9000.  In a previous post I mentioned how Yamaha recycles styles from model to model. Newer isn't always better. Many Tyros4 styles sounded better than Tyros5's   An example was a "NewCountry" style that has endured in many different models over the years. I had 25 versions of this style, each originally an onboard style, yet each was noticeably different. An audience probably wouldn't hear any difference but my discerning ears do!!  This exploration I find very rewarding and also fun.

You must not play much country music? I noticed very few country styles among the conversions. Next to the Oldies styles I find Yamaha's Country styles some of my favorites. Maybe I can coerce you to reconsider and convert some of those styles?  You certainly seem to have the knack to make great styles!.  Thanks.  -charley

Offline Jim

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2024, 05:54:30 AM »
Hi Angelo,

I'm very thankful for all your hard and time-consuming work in these conversions.  I'm particularly interested in trying the country styles that you've created.  Thanks so much for your efforts and Happy New Year!!

Jim

Offline harden37

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2024, 09:30:21 PM »
Hi Angelo,
All I can say is "WOW". Thank you for all the time and hard work you have put in this set of great sounding styles. I down loaded them not knowing if they would work in my T-4. The intro, endings and styles are super sounding on the T4. Yes a few volume and voice adjustments are needed for my keyboard; but that is no problem.
I would love to hear the country styles with your conversions if you decide to take on that task.
Once again, Thank You
Tyros 4, Korg PA800

Would like to have a Genos

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2024, 01:07:06 AM »
Angelo is nothing short of a genius with a remarkable skill set. I only played his styles through my studio monitors, which are maximally flat. Tomorrow, I'll run them through my stage system (two Bose Pro 8 speakers).

Angelo, you may have just invented Genos 4 ;D!

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2024, 09:59:22 AM »
Dear Lee,

appreciated the opinion of a real musician. Anxious to hear your impressions the Bose columns.

Presently I play mostly home, with a set of Yamaha Hs8 powered monitors, which I like trough all frequencies.
When I work on Styles Edit, initially I do most of the job with Sennheiser HD470 headphones. Then I play the Style trough the monitors. At that point quite a few further interventions appear necessary.

As I said, I'm reviewing all these Styles, and so far I see a general improvement. It's a kind of deep "polish", that in some case changes a lot.

Stay tuned for when I'll post the revised set (a few weeks). :D

Ciao,

Angelo

The following users thanked this post: chesterkins

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2024, 02:07:28 PM »
Hi Angelo,

We're on the same page for sound gear. I too use Yamaha HS-8 monitors. Some day, I'll do an audio sweep of my listening area to see if any room treatments are needed.

I'll report back with my thoughts on your styles going through my Bose Pro 8 speakers in stereo 😀! Thanks again.

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2024, 08:03:24 PM »
I auditioned all of Anglo's styles through my stage system at a decent volume. Most mixes were better than the native Genos 1 styles!! Well done, Angelo!!

I must clarify. The native styles on the Genos are very good but when played through a large system that can reach the 40 Hz range (the frequency of an open E string on a bass guitar), it causes some issues - mainly in the drums with the Toms and Kick. They are WAY too loud on the Genos factory settings, regardless of the Master settings. Toms need to be subtle and a kick drum must never be heard. It must only be "felt" with some minute overtones. Anything louder turns an otherwise good style into a "marching band sound at an American college football match" 🤣!

The only thing I changed a bit on Angelo's mixes was a reduction in the amount of reverb on the Rhythm 1 and 2 channels. Yamaha are reverb junkies. I find they overdo it just because they can. Sometimes it sounds good but many times it clutters the mix.

Great job, Angelo!!

Offline Danny1972

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2024, 03:44:11 PM »
Hi Angelo,

This is amazing work by you and I can't wait to try them on my SX900  :)

Offline pieterpan

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2024, 03:52:15 PM »
Angelo - Thanks a lot.

Best regards <> Piet
Yamaha Tyros 4 - Yamaha KX 25 - Gem WSII module

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2024, 12:11:16 AM »
Dear Charley,

yes, I do not play Country music. Apologize.....

The reason why you found some Country style in the set I published, will surprise you.
In the last 30 years we had an incredible good production of new music by young Neapolitan musicians (the top one was Pino Daniele, a monster of creativity). Nothing to do with the old Neapolitan songs, is totally new.
Well, the rhythm mostly used in this category is what I call "Lazy", a mix of 8 Beats, Country, Bossa and Rumba, altogether. You can play that for hours and never get tired.

To make a long story short, many times the rhythm they play with is very close to that of Country music, although the chords structure is considerably more rich and complex. That's why you found some Country style in the set I posted....

Sometimes, to make such Neapolitan genre, I start from Latin or just 8 Beat. In any case trying to melt the feeling of  Country/Latin/8 Beat.
You will find some example in the Styles that I named 8Lz.

I understand that real Country music has its own strong character. And since I'm not familiar with it, I could not make a good job in selecting the voices, volumes, effects, ecc.

Don't forget to download the revised version of the adjusted styles I posted.
https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,68438.msg516284.html#msg516284

Ciao,

Angelo

The following users thanked this post: fozzie, srmf

Offline rattley

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2024, 04:24:39 AM »
Hello!

Please don't apologize. Your dedication to your musical abilities is very evident.  I have always thought that choosing the right instruments is an art. The way Yamaha classifies styles is confusing sometimes. So many styles can crossover to other categories. Lately I'm still trying out all the different styles on Genos2. I like to pick a category and play the same melody line using different styles. Some surprises can result!  It helps me not get in a rut being too conventional playing the "obvious" song with the "obvious" style.  Unlike many of the members here I don't really like song specific styles. As they edit styles to make them song specific, I do the opposite. My preferred styles are more generic. With many styles it is only the intros and endings that make them song specific. Weed thru that and there is usually something I would use. I never used intros or endings that much before. It's only since Genos2 that I even audition any of them. Now they sound more realistic instead of just sounding like an intro or ending.  I'm still hearing wonderful sounds and such audio clarity like I hadn't heard before. Like Genos1 I will enjoy Genos2 the longer I have it. Maybe it won't be 6+ years this time??    Best wishes.  -charley

Offline theoutlaws

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2024, 09:30:22 AM »
 Thank you very much for your great work - the kind of styles you´ve selected are in my own taste .

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2024, 01:19:25 PM »
Hi again, Angelo.

Thanks so much for Version 2 of your styles! I'll download them. The first set were excellent. Can't wait to hear your edits 👍.

Offline shadowhankron

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2024, 10:07:50 PM »
These Genos 2 styles converted to Genos 1
Are fantastic, look forward to the remainder Genos 2 styles
that will be converted, anyone got the collection,
Thanks everyone, for style conversions.
Regards....Ronnie⁹

Offline valbess

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2024, 01:44:42 PM »
You have had so many thank yous what is one more??   But I really appreciate the work you have put in
( even if my brain says "leave me alone"  ) and for sharing.    Val
Tyros 4 with Stagpas 300

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2024, 11:09:25 PM »
Dear Val,

very appreciated! Your words are kind and nice. I do thank you.

Ciao,

Angelo

Offline georges

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2024, 07:17:17 PM »
thank you dear friend for the excellent work you did for the G2 styles, for the G1.
I listened to and tested a few.
On my G1, it sounds very good.
I think I will be happy to use your compositions.

sorry if sometimes I don't speak very well, I'm French. But I love this language, which I practiced a lot in South Africa.
But in Cape Town the English is not perfect, like in the United Kingdom.
see you soon everyone

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2024, 05:17:08 PM »
Dear Georges,

thank you for your appreciation of my skill. I believe that to share the work we do on our beautiful arranger, is one precious feature of this Forum.

About your English, I don't think you need to excuse at all. I'm Italian and I don't care if my English isn't at Oxford level.... Whoever speaks another language should be appreciate for his effort, that many people don't even try to do  :D

Ciao

Angelo

Offline dinapoli

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2024, 10:47:11 PM »
Thank you Angelo,

Great job!  My Genos sounds like a new keyboard!  The OTS voices sound better. Sounds like a good reverb and echo was applied to them.

I didn't play for a while this sparked more interest in me.

Grazie!

Offline rattley

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2024, 11:49:31 PM »
Hello!

If I spoke Oxford English no one would understand me. I speak American!!  LOL  -charley

Offline jdup

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2024, 01:36:06 AM »
Thank you, Angelo!!

I am grateful.

Jim Duprey
Jim Duprey
Genos, Bose S1 Pro (2)
Former Keyboard: PSR-S770