Author Topic: Disappearing style folders  (Read 565 times)

Offline DallasW

Disappearing style folders
« on: January 02, 2024, 07:32:30 PM »
I recently purchased Styles volume 18. It was emailed to me within a few hours of payment - thank you Joe Waters.
I have unzipped the files to my computer and loaded them into the root directory of a USB stick, but when I click on a style folder it disappears.
It is obvious that I am doing something wrong because I have similar files that work o.k.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Disappearing style folders
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 07:43:17 PM »
I recently purchased Styles volume 18. It was emailed to me within a few hours of payment - thank you Joe Waters.
I have unzipped the files to my computer and loaded them into the root directory of a USB stick, but when I click on a style folder it disappears.
It is obvious that I am doing something wrong because I have similar files that work o.k.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

By "it disappears", I assume you're saying that a blank screen is displayed after you click on the folder name.

The blank screen is telling you that there are no files of the type you requested in that folder. There could be two reasons for this:
-- there are no style files in that folder (use your computer to check this out)
-- you weren't asking for style files (ie, you started from the wrong section of the main display, such as the registration box. You must start from the main page's style box to get styles displayed).

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline DallasW

Re: Disappearing style folders
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 02:12:56 PM »
Thanks Fred. I had to press the‘Expansion/User key and then they were there.