Author Topic: Some thoughts on this new year!!  (Read 948 times)

Offline hans1966

Some thoughts on this new year!!
« on: January 02, 2024, 01:52:09 AM »
Hello Guys, I want to greet you in this new year that begins, and wish you to enjoy health, peace, and harmony with family and friends.

I want to share some thoughts about my life in 2023,

In May I decided to travel to Spain in search of a better opportunity in life.

I sold my beloved sx900 that had been with me since January 2020, and that had brought me a lot of joy.

I also sold other household items (refrigerator, sofa bed, desk, kitchen utensils, among others) all this to be able to buy a plane ticket and embark on an adventure without any success.

Since the economic situation in Spain is not the best at the moment, because there are too many immigrants, and social services cannot cope.

I went with the hope of renewing my work and residence permit, since I had previously lived there (2004 to 2007) and
a so-called friend (a Spanish resident) encouraged me and said he would help me when I was in Madrid,
(something that never happened, since he never showed his face,
despite my efforts to communicate with him)

In total, I spent two months as a tourist, and then I returned to my dear Colombia.

My Reflection:
Although on the one hand I have the disappointment of not being able to find a job opportunity as a musician in that beautiful country, I have the satisfaction that I enjoyed and got to know other cities that I had not had the opportunity before such as: La Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Benidorm, and Calpe (Alicante)

Returning to my country, I found the sad news that my father was dying,
They were long and very sad days.

Fortunately, my friends and musical travel companions, with whom I had been working before leaving for Spain, welcomed me with great affection and encouraged me to start again.
from a rental apartment to kitchen utensils.

With a lot of effort, and support from friends, on October 6 (for my birthday) I managed to buy a Korg EK-50 keyboard, so I could start again, and be able to do some religious ceremonies.

4 days ago, I sold the EK-50, and bought an SX600 on credit

I really feel very happy to have been able to make the jump to the SX600.

Conclusion:
It has been a very hard learning experience that has taught me to value and appreciate the people I love more every day (Family and friends) and also the tools that God gives you so that you can joyfully serve your neighbors.

Many thanks to this wonderful forum that has allowed me to express myself, and share some melodies.

Happy and Blessed year 2024 to the entire family psr-tutorial

Hans
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 01:56:44 AM by hans1966 »
"Enjoying my SX600, and moving step by step through the journey of life"

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, Ray, wersianer

Re: Some thoughts on this new year!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 03:44:15 AM »
Wow what a journey! I’m sorry it was so difficult, but glad you are back home making music! A good reminder for us all to do the same!

The following users thanked this post: hans1966

Offline hans1966

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 01:46:20 AM »
Wow what a journey! I’m sorry it was so difficult, but glad you are back home making music! A good reminder for us all to do the same!

Thank you for your comments.

The truth is I'm enjoying this stage of my life.

I take it as a rebirth again, where you learn to enjoy the simple things in life.

and even more so when you new instrument

Here is a small sample of my joy!!

The following users thanked this post: Keyboard Master

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 12:43:45 PM »

Thank you for your comments.

The truth is I'm enjoying this stage of my life.

I take it as a rebirth again, where you learn to enjoy the simple things in life.

and even more so when you new instrument

Here is a small sample of my joy!!
What a journey: I as well wish you all the best: I feel sad for your father: be strong. 💪 and good that you are able to do afresh start: The SX/600 is very decent and still sounds great; wish you a blessed 2024 as well:😊

The following users thanked this post: hans1966

Offline hans1966

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 05:48:08 PM »
What a journey: I as well wish you all the best: I feel sad for your father: be strong. 💪 and good that you are able to do afresh start: The SX/600 is very decent and still sounds great; wish you a blessed 2024 as well:😊

Thank you very much for your good wishes  :)

Same for you, a happy and blessed 2024

greetings

Hans
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:49:46 PM by hans1966 »

Online Toril S

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 10:44:57 PM »
What a journy. Glad you are back with friends, family and music. Sorry for your father. It is hard when something happens to our loved ones. Be strong. A big hug from Toril.
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page