Author Topic: Whiter Shade of Pale voices and break changes  (Read 542 times)

Offline DaPaleRider

Whiter Shade of Pale voices and break changes
« on: December 29, 2023, 01:58:45 PM »
Hi, I like to use the Whiter Shade of Pale from the bonus playlists and have the following questions.

reg1 starts with the intro. after reg1 I press the pedal (with registration sequence) to go to reg1 with the organ as a voice. When I go to reg3 with a guitar as a voice the guitar is selected immediately after I press my pedal to go to reg3. I set in style settings the option OTS linking timing - at main section changes, but I want to play the guitar after the break and not directly when the next main section is selected with my pedal.

I tried manually first with a break from main A en just before the next bar I press main B with the guitar. But this does not what I want.

Has anyone some tips? So I play Main A with Organ, the a break while playing the organ and progress to Main B with the guitar.

When I use registration sequence from Main A to Main B for example it is always with a break while I set Auto fill in OFF. Is there an option to disable auto breaks ?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 02:02:45 PM by DaPaleRider »
Yamaha CK61, Yamaha MODX7, Korg Pa5X, Yamaha YH-WL500, Roland Fantom 07, Roland Boutique D-05/TR-08, Logic Pro