Author Topic: Style for "Albatros"  (Read 863 times)

Style for "Albatros"
« on: December 24, 2023, 12:26:32 PM »
Hello.
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but here goes.
I asked for a copy of the music to Albatros and was pleased to get two replies the other day, but now I am struggling to find a Style to siute it on my Genos, several come close but not one seems exact. Can anyone suggest a Style for this, was/is there a specific Stytle for Albatros?
Appologies if this is in the wrong place.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Den

Edit: Topic title edited by overover
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 12:32:28 PM by overover »

The following users thanked this post: p$manK32

Offline DrakeM

Re: Style for "Albatros"
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2023, 04:56:22 PM »
Generally folks post their style request in the “Understanding PSR/Tyros Features (12 Boards)” section and use the “Styles/OTS” sub section.

You might want to post a link to a YouTube video of the song. I don’t know your song, so I can’t help you with a style choice.

If you know which part of the style needs changed, you might listen to your other styles and find the pattern you need. If you find it, simply “copy and paste” it into the other style. Sort of make your own custom song style

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 03:22:16 AM »
I've attached 19 styles for you to try. Some of these may be duplicates with different file names.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024 to you and your family, Den.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahyvu8brH-fUgY1dbBUWleNCw5m60Q?e=k4mD5e
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: keyboards, resoldie, daikatana, wersianer, Roshure, micktheplumber, TheOrganGrinder

Offline andyg

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 08:21:16 PM »
There are a few good Albatross styles. I can't remember which of the ones I tried fitted best, but I'll bet that it's in the collection just linked to!

I did have to revoice and rebalance to get the sound I wanted but that's perfectly normal when using any 3rd part style.

Quite a bit of work to do with the pitch bend wheel, just as well the left hand has so few chords to play! :)

And if your keyboard doesn't have aftertouch, consider editing the solo guitar voices to add some delayed vibrato.
It's not what you play, it's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

www.andrew-gilbert.com

Offline Gunnar Jonny

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 10:38:04 PM »
Can anyone suggest a Style for this, was/is there a specific Stytle for Albatros?

Hi
Here you can find a songrelated stylefile for Albatross, that is if you're looking for Fleetwood Mac's version:
https://www.d-o-o.de/artist-Fleetwood+Mac.html
Cheers 🥂
GJ