Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 883 times)

Offline bingo1107

Greetings
« on: December 14, 2023, 05:28:13 PM »
Hello to all members here.
I became a member since several days ago and am enjoying being here very much. I will be taking delivery of a SX700 on Dec 19, next Tuesday. I am learning a wealth of good information from members' contributions at PSR Tutorial Forum. Thank you all.
I am a retiree aged 73 - a very young age to get serious with music. New to playing any musical instrument other than playing bass guitar in a band as a teenager. You all know I am not a talented player since none of you have heard of me. I am motivated to learn with my new SX700 and hope one day I have something to contribute to this site for the benefits of the members. My nationality is Portuguese.
Warmest Seasonal Greetings to Everyone.

Offline DrakeM

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 09:16:54 PM »
Hello and Welcome

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there. Learn all the extra things you keyboard can do and how to set it up to you liking.

The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

https://psrtutorial.com/

Also consider becoming a Supporting Member and gain access to our Charter Members only section (not available to you now). More songbooks and lessons than you will ever need.

Cheers
Drake

Offline Divemaster

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 10:25:11 PM »
Welcome Bingo

I too have a PSR-SX700 in my keyboards.

It's a great keyboard and you'll enjoy it I'm sure.

Yamaha PSR-SX700
Korg Pa5x
Technics SX-PR900 Digital Ensemble Piano
Lenovo M10 Android tablet with Lekato page turner

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 11:16:37 PM »
Hi Bingo,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member. I’m sure you'll learn a lot about your new PSR-SX700 keyboard, when it arrives, here on our forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

Merry Christmas to you and your family also. :)

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there. The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

https://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so. You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend, Peter (XeeniX) and maintained by another good friend, Runner4Fun, which presently contains 111,077 song titles in 2,914 indexed books. This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the website’s resources, which can be found at the following link:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family. If you have any questions, then please just ask. Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline bingo1107

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 02:08:13 PM »
Many thanks for the warm reception. I have placed 2 orders today as a humble gesture in support. I felt no pressure to do so but wanted to most voluntarily.

The following users thanked this post: Roger Brenizer

Offline overover

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 02:32:28 PM »
Welcome to the PSR Tutorial Forum, Bingo, and thank you very much for the detailed words about yourself.

I hope you have fun here in the forum and enjoy your new SX700.

All the best from Germany,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline bingo1107

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2023, 06:09:30 AM »
Hello Drake,
I am now a supporting member but have no clue on how to access the Charter Members only section.
If you will be so kind as to give me some directions to get there, it will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Richard (Bingo1107)

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2023, 07:09:08 AM »
Hello Drake,
I am now a supporting member but have no clue on how to access the Charter Members only section.
If you will be so kind as to give me some directions to get there, it will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Richard (Bingo1107)

Hi Richard,

Go to the Home page of the Forum and you will see 10 boards displayed on this page. As a Supporter you will now see the last board displayed as the "Charter/Supporting Members (7 Boards)". Click on "Charter/Supporting Members (7 Boards)" and another 6 boards will be displayed. Last, click on any board of your choice and the contents will then be displayed. I hope this helps you. :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline bingo1107

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2023, 04:27:54 PM »
Thank you Roger. Very clear directions and I was successful.
Richard

Offline pedro_pedroc

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2024, 07:53:39 PM »
Hello, Bingo.

Congrats to have a yamaha arranger. So you speak portuguese - Me too, I'm from Brazil.

You can watch my YouTube videos - I have a lot of songs, mostly recorded with my own custom styles.
A lot of people like to watch the videos, learning how to use and how to play an arranger keyboard.

My YT channel is below my signature.
Welcome to this forum...

Pedro