Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > DGX Portable Grand Pianos (DGX 620,630,640,650,660,670)

Left part

(1/2) > >>

rphillipchuk:
I am having a senior moment trying to enable the "Left" part while playing a style..... What I am after is a "Choir" on the left side !!!!!
I am not hearing anything.

What an I missing ?

RonP

JCGHRA:
1.  Highlight the LEFT button under the PART ON/OFF section of the keyboard.  The MAIN and LAYER buttons should be dark (not lit).
2.  Select "STRINGS & CHOIR" button under VOICE section.
3.  Select the HAHCHOIR voice (or any other voice).
4.  Go back and highlight the MAIN and LAYER buttons to get all 3 voices active.
5.  The choir voice will play on the left side of the piano keys (or you can change the split point to expand or reduce the LEFT range of keys affected).

rphillipchuk:

--- Quote from: JCGHRA on January 04, 2024, 01:41:50 AM ---1.  Highlight the LEFT button under the PART ON/OFF section of the keyboard.  The MAIN and LAYER buttons should be dark (not lit).
2.  Select "STRINGS & CHOIR" button under VOICE section.
3.  Select the HAHCHOIR voice (or any other voice).
4.  Go back and highlight the MAIN and LAYER buttons to get all 3 voices active.
5.  The choir voice will play on the left side of the piano keys (or you can change the split point to expand or reduce the LEFT range of keys affected).

--- End quote ---

This does not work when you work with a style........  What I was after is when playing a style , I thought that all you need to do is just press the "Left" button to enable the it...

Am I correct ?

Graham UK:
Playing LEFT voice with a Style.
YES.I always play with LEFT part on.
Page 38 Owners Manual. Press the LEFT part button so it is lite.
You can select any voice you want in the left and adjust volume to your liking.

PADS & Strings work well.

mikf:
Ron, I think you are doing it correctly, so check the volume and the way the splits are set. You should be able to hear it.
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version