Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Bizarre multipad limitations

(1/2) > >>

konaboy32:
Hurray, I created my own multipad set, and even recorded my own multipad phrases to each pad, with their own sounds. Took a long time to figure out but seems like it was a complete waste of time.

Next logical step was to adjust the mix (levels) of the 4 multipads.  Nope, the Mixer Multi-pad tab is accessible, but there are no mixer controls.

Ok, I want reverb and delay on one pad but not on the others.  Hang on, there is no way to add effects to individual pads. Actually I can't even do it on the entire multipad set.

Multipads seems like a great idea with a lot of potential, but the implementation is severely broken, it seems, or am I missing something?

EileenL:
Are these Midi Multi pads if so you can adjust the volumes by selecting Step record in the recorder and there you will see something like a control track where you can change things.

konaboy32:
thank you, yes you can probably edit each step, but i am baffled why it does not show up in the Mixer under the Multipad tab. that is the intuitive place to easily adjust levels and effects, all the other midi channels are adjustable in the mixer.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: konaboy32 on December 09, 2023, 09:35:00 PM ---thank you, yes you can probably edit each step, but i am baffled why it does not show up in the Mixer under the Multipad tab. that is the intuitive place to easily adjust levels and effects, all the other midi channels are adjustable in the mixer.

--- End quote ---

Save your settings in a registration. They should stay memorized there.

Cheers,
Fred

konaboy32:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on December 09, 2023, 11:03:53 PM ---Save your settings in a registration. They should stay memorized there.

Cheers,
Fred

--- End quote ---

Thanks Fred, of course, but there is no way to make settings to a multipad set. adjust the relative levels, add effects etc.   bizarre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version