Author Topic: Tyros 5 - style continues playing after ending is finished  (Read 546 times)

Offline tyroscope

Tyros 5 - style continues playing after ending is finished
« on: November 29, 2023, 06:28:12 PM »
Hi All,

When I play a style and select an Intro, after the Intro is finished, the style continues playing. This is the expected behaviour.

However, a similar thing happens with an ending. If I select an ending (with the Sync Start on and Start/Stop blinking), after the ending is finished, the style continues playing instead of stopping.

I don't remember experiencing this before. Perhaps I inadvertently changed something? Help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Alex
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 06:33:03 PM by tyroscope »

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Tyros 5 - style continues playing after ending is finished
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 07:58:17 PM »
Hi All,

When I play a style and select an Intro, after the Intro is finished, the style continues playing. This is the expected behaviour.

However, a similar thing happens with an ending. If I select an ending (with the Sync Start on and Start/Stop blinking), after the ending is finished, the style continues playing instead of stopping.

I don't remember experiencing this before. Perhaps I inadvertently changed something? Help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Alex

You haven't changed anything. This is the way it's always been. I guess Yamaha figures if you start with an ending, you meant to start with an intro.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons