Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Style Problem

(1/1)

DaveD:
When using the playlist, all styles in each registration are suddenly not changing with each new registration. What have I done wrong ?
DaveD

overover:
Hi DaveD,

If the registrations in question are loaded normally via the Playlist, but the style does not change, either the style is not found (could be if the registrations do not use Preset styles but external/User styles), or it is (accidentally) the FREEZE function activated (and "Style" ticked in the Freeze Settings).

Please first try to load the relevant registrations directly (i.e. not via the Playlist, but in the Registration Selection display). You may have renamed or moved the folder containing the styles used by the registrations. Then of course it can no longer work.

If the Playlist(s) and the associated registrations and styles are on a USB stick, also check that it is correctly recognized as "USB 1". If the stick was mistakenly connected as a second stick, it will appear as "USB 2" and the Playlists/registrations will no longer work properly.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

DaveD:
Hi Chris, thanks for the detailed reply. I tried the old computer "trick" and turned everything off and then restarted and everything now seems fine.
Thanks,
DaveD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version