Author Topic: How to find and download the voice list on a psr sx700  (Read 1140 times)

Offline filpandpitch

How to find and download the voice list on a psr sx700
« on: November 21, 2023, 11:24:17 PM »
Ok so I downloaded the New Midi to Styles program and it appears to be very easy to use.  I have watched a few different videos on how to use it, but during the setup it states that you need to import the voice list for your keyboard.  I have tried to find the location of the voice list but to no avail.  Can someone either show me where to find the list on the keyboard or a link to find it on the Yamaha web site.

Thanks Jim

Offline overover

Re: How to find and download the voice list on a psr sx700
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 01:18:33 AM »
Hi Jim,

Please click on the following link to visit the Genos2 download site:
>>> https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/genos2/downloads.html

There you will find links to download sites for the "MIDI Song to Style" application (for Windows and Mac) under "Firmware / Software".

Then scroll all the way down to "Other Downloads" and download the “Voice List for MIDI Song to Style”. This zip file contains Voice Lists (.txt) for Genos2, Genos(1), PSR-A5000 as well as SX900, SX700 and SX600, for use with "MIDI Song to Style".

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 01:22:33 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, hans1966

Offline filpandpitch

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 02:53:24 PM »
Thank you so much.  I really appreciate the quick response.  Jim

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 07:21:31 PM »
You're welcome, Jim! I'm glad to could help you. :)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)