Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > Clavinova CVP Digital Pianos

Mobilesheets also suitable for CVP709?

(1/1)

NAMA:
I use Mobilesheets connected to my Genos for selecting the correct registrations for my sheet music visa versa. This works perfect. I also want to use this for my Clavinova CVP709. Is this possible and if so should I use special settings?
Bert

davidg:
I too used Mobilesheets with a Genos.  When I got a CVP 805 it worked perfectly with that also.  I think the "computer architecture" between the two instruments is broadly similar.
Kind regards,
David

NAMA:

--- Quote from: davidg on October 27, 2023, 03:04:58 PM ---I too used Mobilesheets with a Genos.  When I got a CVP 805 it worked perfectly with that also.  I think the "computer architecture" between the two instruments is broadly similar.
Kind regards,
David

--- End quote ---
Thanks for your reply David. In fact I have 2 setups now: mobilesheets on a laptop connected to my Genos and mobilesheets on another laptop connected to my Clavinova. I copied exactly the settings of the Genos setup to the Clavinova setup but did not succeed sofar. I see in MIDI adjustments of Mobilesheets that there is a connection with Clavinova (in the Genos setup this is mentioned as Digital Workstation for MIDI IN and OUT  Devices), but no result yet.
Bert

NAMA:
FYI: I also checked on the Mobilesheets forum and got the information that connection of Mobilesheets with Clavinova CVP709 is not possible in the way that I want. There is a way but it looks complicated.
Bert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version