Author Topic: Why don't we see the 2nd teaser of the Genos 2?  (Read 1963 times)

Offline ton37

Why don't we see the 2nd teaser of the Genos 2?
« on: October 26, 2023, 08:56:05 PM »
Should I be concerned? Did the guy from the 1st teaser pack the keyboard with the Genos 2 again and send it back?
The Genos 2 lasted 6 years, the 1st teaser is now 6 days ago... japanese lucky numbers?  ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 09:05:38 PM by ton37 »
My best regards,
Ton

The following users thanked this post: Keyboard Master

Re: Why don't we see the 2nd teaser of the Genos 2?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 11:05:46 PM »
Should I be concerned? Did the guy from the 1st teaser pack the keyboard with the Genos 2 again and send it back?
The Genos 2 lasted 6 years, the 1st teaser is now 6 days ago... japanese lucky numbers?  ;)
Probably any day now. I’m guessing whithin a day or so. We will just keep our fingers crossed 🤞🏿 I found this upcoming video that will be available on November 1st something interesting.

Edit: Link to click-bait video of a well-known Romanian website removed by overover
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 11:43:18 PM by overover »

Offline ton37

Re: Why don't we see the 2nd teaser of the Genos 2?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 08:26:33 AM »
I hope so. Now it seems they have little to say? Of course, Yamaha has set the bar high with the Genos1. It will be quite difficult to match the step between T5 and Genos1. But hey, 6 years, wow. Will it be Genos1, version 1.4, version 2.0, version 2.1, version 3.0 = Genos2? In other words: we give it a different color, a new chip here and there, rearrange a few buttons a bit, a few new sounds, brighten up the menu a little bit... and off we go...
In any case, I'm on the 'pre-order list', but that doesn't mean much. So my concerns are that I'm expecting too much, oh there are plenty of other things to worry about and I still have my SX900. ;)
My best regards,
Ton