Author Topic: Hello from Brazil  (Read 2306 times)

Offline ferrazanderson

Hello from Brazil
« on: September 16, 2023, 11:44:54 AM »
Hello, I'm from Brazil, I have a Yamaha SX600  and I'm still learning to play.
I would like to play the biggest hits  from the 70s, 80s and 90s
Greetings from Brazil

Offline BogdanH

Re: Hello from Brazil
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 01:11:33 PM »
hello ferrazanderson and welcome to this forum.
I'm sure you have a lot of fun with your keyboard... and we never end learning to play  :)

Bogdan
PSR-SX700 on K&M-18820 stand
Playing for myself on Youtube

The following users thanked this post: ferrazanderson

Offline Divemaster

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 02:32:24 PM »
Welcome, and I hope you enjoy using your SX600.
Play every day... Practice is the key to enjoyment.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 08:00:56 AM by Divemaster »
Yamaha PSR-SX700
Korg Pa5x
Technics SX-PR900 Digital Ensemble Piano
Lenovo M10 Android tablet with Lekato page turner

Offline mikf

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2023, 03:28:40 PM »
Learning how to operate your PSR is the easy bit and we can help with that here on the forum. Post questions clearly if you hit road blocks, and you will get lots of help.
Learning to play is the hard bit, and we can’t help much here. Make sure you get a good tuition course, or even better a personal teacher. You have to learn the basics of music, scales, chords, time signatures, keys etc, and how to read simple lead sheets. You may have your ambitions of what kind of songs you want to be able to play, but you have to start with simple stuff.
Mike

Offline Gleston

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2023, 09:34:31 PM »
Welcome ferrazanderson

I´m also from Brasil. This is a fantastic forum.

If you want any help, please just ask. I have a PSR S970 but there are some similarities with both keyboards and I think I can help you.

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 12:39:28 AM »
Hi Ferrazanderson,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member. I’m sure you'll learn a lot about your PSR-SX600 keyboard here on our forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there. The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

https://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so. You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend, Peter (XeeniX) and maintained by another good friend, Runner4Fun, which presently contains 110,248 song titles in 2,887 indexed books. This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the website’s resources, which can be found at the following link:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family. If you have any questions, then please just ask. Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline overover

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2023, 01:55:16 PM »
Welcome to the PSR Tutorial Forum, ferrazanderson!

All the best from Germany,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)