Author Topic: CVP 900 series "Score" question.  (Read 714 times)

Offline SonicRising

CVP 900 series "Score" question.
« on: September 15, 2023, 11:58:21 PM »
I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on an issue I'm having with the Score function.  When I record a simple track with just piano, and then choose the score tab, the notes are not where they should be on the sheet music.  Both my right and left hand parts are either all on the treble clef (nothing on the bass clef) or they are all in bass clef.  I should be seeing my right hand notes in the treble clef and left hand notes (that are in the bass register) on the bass clef but this is not the case.  Can anyone advise on what might be wrong here?  I'm going to assume that it might be a setting somewhere that I don't have selected or something rather than it being a software/firmware issue but there is nothing in the owners manual that addresses this.  Thanks.

Offline Helbi

Re: CVP 900 series "Score" question.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 12:32:35 PM »
You must record the right and left hands separately so that they appear correctly in the score.
The exact procedure can be found in the owners manual from page 79 (Independently Recording the Right- and Left-hand Parts - MIDI Recording).
However, sometimes the notes cannot be displayed correctly.
Helbi