Author Topic: assignable buttons  (Read 3687 times)

Offline micktheplumber

assignable buttons
« on: September 08, 2023, 12:06:23 PM »
I have been trying to assigna shortcut to button e but everytime i change it and close
the menu i use it once or change a registration it it reverts on here to default setting i have read manual and a few questions on here but still cannot make it stay changed i do not wish to make it part os registration and have unchecked it in the boxes the only thing that is checked is my pedal settings.
thank you
Mick

Offline acparker

Re: assignable buttons
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 10:53:56 AM »
Load up a registration that is causing the buttons to change.  Then, re-save it with the 'assignable buttons' box unchecked.
To check that it worked.  Go to a different registration.  Set the assignable button as you want, and then load the registration you just saved.  It should now stay the same.

Rinse and repeat for each Registration that is causing the issue.

Just un-checking the button isn't enough.  You need to re-save the registration with it un-checked.

(And don't forget to save the Registration bank file)

Adam

Offline micktheplumber

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 01:13:04 PM »
Yes sorted thank you

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2023, 11:08:50 AM »
Hope all of that is better than breaking your back trying to fit Ascona Tap fixture under the sink!! ::)
Getting those flaming 'O' rings and other bits to sit flat whilst screwing upwards with a box spanner.
"The pain" "The Pain" "Oh! "the Pain" :-\ :-X :P :'( >:( ;D Especially at 72 :o
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 05:33:29 PM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox