Author Topic: Revisit registration folder banks  (Read 1753 times)

Offline sugarplumsss

Revisit registration folder banks
« on: July 09, 2023, 02:15:08 AM »
I want to create a playlist of registrations
I’ve reached 8 under one name
When i save the ninth ( and 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 )registrations   I assumed I would Save under A MODIFIED NAME.
Eg first 8 reg saved as Jack. After that I assume I have to Save under a modified name. Eg Jack1? Is this correct ?
Thanks for revisit
I use T4 as a drum machine. Playing my own acmp and bass. MIDI songs are my latest interest. If anyone wishes to share knowledge on MIDI songs let me know.

Offline RONBO

Re: Revisit registration folder banks
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023, 02:18:38 AM »
True
PSR Performer Page                                  IT'S EASY TO BE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN WHEN THE  SEAS ARE CALM

Proud Genos2 owner

Former boards  PSR2100, PSR 910, TYROS 4,  TYROS 5 and Genos

The following users thanked this post: sugarplumsss

Offline sugarplumsss

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023, 03:31:16 AM »
Thank you . May I add another layer to my confused brain?
I am not clear about a folder and how it figures into this
I am sure I’m doing something wrong or redundant I’m naming individual registrations versus naming a singl  of folder:  and HOW to do so?

From a few years ago ( I have not looked much at Tyros architecture) I saw a folder with name of artist
And I managed with my feeble understanding to create over forty song titled ( eight per “bank”
But forgotten how I did this
Yesterday I merely created 8 song in a bank and on tne 9th I saved the artist name with a 1 after the name
If I reached 17 I would save with 2 after the name
But that’s a different process than what I did a few years backs. Where only one name ( with no numbering on the name ) was name of folder  amd 40 plus songs resided in that folder

Am I making any sense ?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 03:34:11 AM by sugarplumsss »
I use T4 as a drum machine. Playing my own acmp and bass. MIDI songs are my latest interest. If anyone wishes to share knowledge on MIDI songs let me know.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2023, 12:59:25 PM »
I just use a folder and call it Gig Set 1. I name my registration bank the song name it is for and save into folder.

The following users thanked this post: sugarplumsss