Author Topic: Hooking a Monitor to an iPad  (Read 1089 times)

Offline rphillipchuk

Hooking a Monitor to an iPad
« on: June 23, 2023, 11:32:41 PM »
My old eyes need something bigger than a 12.9 iPad....... 

I am an avid user of Songbook+ and was wondering if this would work ?  The hope is that I can connect the iPad to the DGX-670 and the Monitor......... So whatever shows on the iPad will also show on the larger monitor.

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

MacBook Pro 32 Gigs Ram, 1 Terrabyte SSD

www.midisafe.com
www.yamahastylesonly.com

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Hooking a Monitor to an iPad
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 01:56:37 AM »
My old eyes need something bigger than a 12.9 iPad....... 

I am an avid user of Songbook+ and was wondering if this would work ?  The hope is that I can connect the iPad to the DGX-670 and the Monitor......... So whatever shows on the iPad will also show on the larger monitor.

You won’t be able to do it through the keyboard, but you can just connect the iPad to a larger monitor https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/ipad/ipadf1276cde/ipados

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Rick D.

Re: Hooking a Monitor to an iPad
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2023, 10:23:03 AM »
rphillipchuk,

This may work for you and is a lot easier to set up.
https://www.displays2go.com/P-36312/Secure-Tablet-Wall-Mount-Extendable-Arm?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqNqkBhDlARIsAFaxvwyapwu8LQzp4bN77B9FpN5_CmBGmr6HenAiP39cFFG16t7ZbCKWv-UaAhtUEALw_wcB
If your keyboard is against a wall this wall mounted tablet holder works great. It is very flexible and if needed you can extend it out to 6 inches away from your nose. It is very well built and to me worth the money. I have had mine for years now.

Rick D.

The following users thanked this post: loendersloot