Author Topic: Genos REGS + Song-titled Styles?  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Dave Nuttall

Genos REGS + Song-titled Styles?
« on: June 10, 2023, 02:12:07 PM »
Like many on this forum (I assume!), I've collected many Zipped collections of files, some registrations, some styles, some MIDIs.   I have one collection that is labeled "Buskers" and it contains playlists and 15 folders corresponding to the 15 editions of "101 Hits for Buskers".

Many of the styles linked to the regs are styles that have been renamed for the associated song.

Does anyone know if there are collections of zipped styles that correspond with such a collection of registrations?

For example, the reg for "All You Need Is Love" in Busker Bk 2 shows the following for the style:
I:/AC hamilton usb/Simply Styles/19/BritPopSwing.S726.prs

TIA.
Dave
Genos, ProTools, Cubase AI10, Win10,  BIAB-2022, Sibelius Ultimate, MixMaster, PRSUTI, StyleMagic, StyleWorks, and Baldwin SF-10 acoustic piano.

Offline EileenL

Re: Genos REGS + Song-titled Styles?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 04:34:36 PM »
Have you looked for Brit Pop Swing on your keyboard. It could be one of the tyros styles. Seems like Hamilton's is the shop it came from.

Offline Dave Nuttall

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 01:20:15 PM »
That seems to work OK, Eileeen!  THANKS.
Genos, ProTools, Cubase AI10, Win10,  BIAB-2022, Sibelius Ultimate, MixMaster, PRSUTI, StyleMagic, StyleWorks, and Baldwin SF-10 acoustic piano.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 05:00:30 PM »
Your welcome.