Author Topic: YEM - Finally Getting It Done!!!  (Read 844 times)

Offline rattley

YEM - Finally Getting It Done!!!
« on: August 16, 2023, 11:33:15 PM »
Hello Friends

I spent hours today going thru all my downloaded expansion packs. The Superior Pack is the only pack I ever installed. As most of you know Yamaha Music Soft has offered almost all their packs for free since the pandemic. I downloaded all they offered then but never found the time to install them.  I was surprised today when I found even more packs for free I never downloaded before. I got them and now I have a full basket of downloads. I used YEM and processed most  of them easily.  Now it's like having a new keyboard!  After that Superior Pack I have always thought that if Yamaha regularly gave Genos new content it's owners would remain happy and content. They advertise that their keyboards are expandable but I always thought they fell short with their offerings. Remember IDC?  Months and months would go by until anything new showed up. I always felt short changed. I was always eager to purchase content and purchase content I did.  I have hundreds of IDC stuff and still use some of it on my Genos. Hopefully until a new Genos arrives they will offer owners more goodies.  -charley