Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > The Next Yamaha Keyboard

ePianos take on the next ‘Genos’

(1/3) > >>

Danny1972:
https://www.epianos.co.uk/heres-my-best-guess-when-a-yamaha-genos-2-will-be-launched/?fbclid=IwAR15qrgh24s2kYxMhxeUcvS5FYeLOeRQalRb7Kx3_UndVEnjAle6nRir-rw_aem_th_AWdz77JPySQUNXz53IWvsalPmgGCsuQl2yhCSXDhAS7_RKK88DAdAT2d0HpYbJCrMfE

Probably does mean that something is brewing but they just don’t want to let it out just yet, maybe to shift a few more Genos first.

EileenL:
If it is going to launch it could be at the Yamaha meeting where both Martin Harris and Peter Bartmanns will be latter in the year.

Oxford1035:
l agree Eileen. l mentioned it in another thread about Glyn Madden making a comment about expecting a nice surprise at the Yamaha event in November. It was also stated that Yamaha moved the dates for the event back by a week for some reason. Time will tell, but l think November is the most likely time for any announcement from Yamaha.

Kind regards,

Russ

Jeff Hollande:
Hey Danny, Eileen and Russ :

Thank you all for this interesting link and your reminder ( Glyn Madden ) ! :)

There is absolutely no any doubt in my mind and ... it is not a dream !  :) :

Martin H and Peter B will introduce the Genos' successor in November 2023 in the UK ! ;)

Kind regards,
JH

EileenL:
Glyn Madden was known as Mr Yamaha years ago when he played many organ concerts. He then took over running the Yamaha shop and produced a Bio monthly magazine for many years. He is retiring this year and I believe Yamaha are going to continue running the yearly meetings which this year are in November where many Yamaha supporters will spend four days of seminars and great concerts. A lot of fun will be had as always.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version