Author Topic: Expansion unit wave files  (Read 775 times)

Offline Denn

Expansion unit wave files
« on: May 07, 2023, 11:14:17 PM »
Tyros4 Expansion Memory.
I am having a problem with the Tyros 4. First I must say that it is not mine so I have to be careful what I do. OK, here goes.
I press the Expansion button on the right of the panel face and I get the premium voices showing. I press the UP arrow (lower right on the screen) and it shows Custom Voices, Drum Custom and Premium. Fine so far. Press the Custom voices and I have two pages (20 slots) of PEDAL voices. These I do not need so I want to remove them. Just to be sure, I load each voice into R1 and play it. Sounds just as a pedal should. Now to remove the pedal voices, go to Voice Creator and locate where the wave files should be. Scroll down to No Category, fine up to now but NO pedal wave files. The Theatre Organs show, the usual odd UVN show but NO pedal waves. First thought, it must be a pack so I scroll to the bottom of the category list but nothing shows there. Going up through the categories, again all blank. 
I am very reluctant to remove the voice names without removing the wave files; but where are those wave files? If the voices play then there must be the wave files to make them play.
Can someone please help?
Kind regards, Denn.
Love knitting dolls

Offline Denn

Re: Expansion unit wave files
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 11:09:39 PM »
Fixed now, thanks.
Denn.
Love knitting dolls