Author Topic: Resetting an adjustment in style or voice  (Read 924 times)

Offline jcm2016

Resetting an adjustment in style or voice
« on: April 27, 2023, 03:29:32 PM »
If I play around with the settings of a style or voice, how do I get them to go back to their defaults?  I don't want to reset the entire keyboard, just the one thing I was messing with.  For example, if I adjust multiple parts of the style, and then want to put two things back to default, but leave the adjustments on all the other parts, how do I achieve that?

Thank you

Offline mikf

Re: Resetting an adjustment in style or voice
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 04:15:24 PM »
You have to save a style to save the changes. So if you haven’t saved, then re-selecting he style will take it back to original. If you want to selectively be able to return to a certain level of changes you would have to save multiple times ie save with each change and different name like change1, change 2 etc. then you can call up a specific version.
Mike

Offline overover

Re: Resetting an adjustment in style or voice
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 04:32:19 PM »
If I play around with the settings of a style or voice, how do I get them to go back to their defaults?  I don't want to reset the entire keyboard, just the one thing I was messing with.  For example, if I adjust multiple parts of the style, and then want to put two things back to default, but leave the adjustments on all the other parts, how do I achieve that?

Thank you

Hi jcm2916,

usually you can reset a changed value to the default value by Touching and Holding the value on the display. (Also see page 30 in CVP-805 Owner's Manual.)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)