Author Topic: Help !!!!  (Read 1396 times)

Offline micktheplumber

Help !!!!
« on: April 27, 2023, 02:07:48 PM »
Hi all, for some reason or something ive done when i bring up a registration the style does not appear with it ,i thought maybe the link was broken on that one but no it happens to all ive tried ,tried shutting keyboard down and restarting, no change could somebody tell me a fix for this.
thank you
Mick

Offline mikf

Re: Help !!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 02:19:34 PM »
Check that you haven’t inadvertently switched on the freeze function, and selected style freeze.
Mike

The following users thanked this post: micktheplumber

Offline micktheplumber

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 02:59:41 PM »
Thanks for reply was my midi connection to surface pro ,it operates mobile sheets ,switched of surface pro keyboard whent back to normal ,mobile sheets has been a pain this week.

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 04:50:27 PM »
Thanks for reply was my midi connection to surface pro ,it operates mobile sheets ,switched of surface pro keyboard whent back to normal ,mobile sheets has been a pain this week.

Hi Mick,

I'm gad to hear it's working again. However, I can't think what the MIDI connection to a computer/tablet with MobileSheets could have to do with the fact that registrations no longer call the linked style.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline mikf

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2023, 06:30:05 PM »
Sees odd to me as well.