Author Topic: "QUANTITY" of Harmony that gives me the VOCAL HARMONY of the Genos  (Read 1699 times)

Offline overover

The new forum member "Peppexpo" sent me the following request via PM. Since this is a general technical topic that other members can probably contribute to as well, I started this thread for Peppexpo.

Chris

Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm writing with the "translator":

I bought a "BEAT BARS EX3" MIDI pedal and I would like to know please (if it is pos= sible) what is the Control Change number to enter in the program (supplied with the pedal) in order to control the "QUANTITY" of harmony that gives me the VOCAL HARMONY of the Genos).

In other words, I would like to have the same result as with a "dual" and that is, the second instrument comes into "play" by commanding it with the pedal. If there is another solution, it is very welcome, thank you in advance.
Peppexpo.
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline overover

Re: "QUANTITY" of Harmony that gives me the VOCAL HARMONY of the Genos
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 02:14:41 PM »
Welcome to the PSR Tutorial Forum, Peppexpo!

First, please answer the following question:

Is this actually about VOCAL HARMONY (Harmony voices added to your singing voice), or maybe KEYBOARD HARMONY (Harmony voices added to the keyboard notes you play)?

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 02:16:34 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Offline overover

Re: "QUANTITY" of Harmony that gives me the VOCAL HARMONY of the Genos
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 11:27:40 PM »
Peppexpo replied to me via PM as follows:

... It's about VOCAL HARMONY (voices added to my singing voice), as if I had a choir with me playing 3^ - 5^ - 8^). ...