Author Topic: Split point  (Read 1615 times)

Offline stajkov

Split point
« on: April 24, 2023, 11:56:53 AM »
Hello everybody!  Can someone help me with the split point? When I split for example R1+R2 to play from C2-C3 and the R3 form C#3-C4 and save it it remains like that. But when I change the registration where R1R2R3 are playing over the whole keyboard the split point is like the previous registration (R1+R2 from C2-C3 and the R3 form C#3-C4 ). There is no parametar lock. Thanks

Offline overover

Re: Split point
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 12:36:51 PM »
Hi stajkov,

The current split points are always automatically memorized to Registrations (style and left split point with the "Style" checkbox, Right3 split point with the "Voice" checkbox). The only way to lock the current Split Points is to tick "Split Point" in the Parameter Lock display. (Close the Parameter Lock display by pressing EXIT to save the settings). Then the split points can only be set directly in the Split Point display, i.e. no longer via Registrations.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Split point
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 01:01:21 PM »
Hello everybody!  Can someone help me with the split point? When I split for example R1+R2 to play from C2-C3 and the R3 form C#3-C4 and save it it remains like that. But when I change the registration where R1R2R3 are playing over the whole keyboard the split point is like the previous registration (R1+R2 from C2-C3 and the R3 form C#3-C4 ). There is no parametar lock. Thanks

There IS a parameter lock for Split Point. Just set it.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons