Author Topic: Audio Quick Record on SX 900  (Read 1167 times)

Offline YammyFan

Audio Quick Record on SX 900
« on: April 15, 2023, 08:17:17 AM »
I love my SX 900 .    ----But quite often  when I want to  make a Audio Quick Record a sign comes up saying "This Function is not available now" I have followed up the many suggestions kind members of this forum have posted, but I still encounter this problem. I'm wondering if anyone to add to what has already been posted on this subject on this forum. .
Hoping someone can help. Thanks, Yammyfan.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 12:04:18 PM by YammyFan »

Offline DerekA

Re: Audio Quick Record on SX 900
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 11:30:52 AM »
This usually means you are 'inside' one of the other menus already - e.g. style creator, multipad creator etc. If you are starting from the home screen, it should always work.
Genos

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, YammyFan

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 01:53:40 PM »
Hi YammyFan,

To be absolutely sure that no displays are still open in the background, it is best to press "Direct Access > Exit" before you start an Audio Quick Recording.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline YammyFan

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 04:36:10 AM »
Thank you Derek and Chris. I have followed up your suggestions and you have solved my problem. I have been seeking a solution for about 14 months and now I have it. I am no longer banging my head against a wall. Wonderful!