Author Topic: Re: Hello Everyone (2021 Lessons-I am a newbie please help)  (Read 1553 times)

Offline ganhewage

Re: Hello Everyone (2021 Lessons-I am a newbie please help)
« on: April 13, 2023, 04:52:42 AM »
Hello everyone

I am a  newbie to PSR FORUM and Tutorial.A few days ago after reading LESSONS in the PSR TUTORIAL web site I ordered '2021 LESSONS PLUS" from the PSR TUTORIAL page by clicking on the order icon and paid $30 which is the the cost.However although I received the paid receipt from Paypal I could not find a link to download nor did I receive an e-mail from PSR tutorial or forum. I then e mailed Joe Waters who provides the lessons with a copy of the receipt but there is no response upto now.CAN someone advise me regarding further action please. Thank you'
Ganhewage  De Siłva

Edit: Roger Brenizer split this post from another topic and deleted the OP's email address from said topic
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 05:16:57 AM by Roger Brenizer »

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 05:26:16 AM »
Hello everyone

I am a  newbie to PSR FORUM and Tutorial.A few days ago after reading LESSONS in the PSR TUTORIAL web site I ordered '2021 LESSONS PLUS" from the PSR TUTORIAL page by clicking on the order icon and paid $30 which is the the cost.However although I received the paid receipt from Paypal I could not find a link to download nor did I receive an e-mail from PSR tutorial or forum. I then e mailed Joe Waters who provides the lessons with a copy of the receipt but there is no response upto now.CAN someone advise me regarding further action please. Thank you'
Ganhewage  De Siłva

Edit: Roger Brenizer split this post from another topic and deleted the OP's email address from said topic

Hi Ganhewage,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a supporting member. Please don't post your email address on the forum. Our members can find your email address in your forum profile.

I’ll advise Joe Waters with regard to your current situation.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there. The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

https://psrtutorial.com/

We’re so glad you've decided to become a supporting member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family. If you have any questions, then please just ask. Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline MidnightCowboy

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 12:34:18 PM »

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM.... how was this resolved... not good enough...

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 01:18:34 PM »
I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM.... how was this resolved... not good enough...

Please be patient, Graham. Joe Waters is a very busy man. He will respond to you in due time. :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page