Author Topic: Very pleased to announce this event!  (Read 1916 times)

Offline hans1966

Very pleased to announce this event!
« on: April 06, 2023, 12:57:14 AM »
Hello dear family of PSR Tutorial

I am very pleased to announce that on April 26th, I will be doing a master class on music production from the SX series keyboards.

The event will be at the Yamaha local store and academy in my country (Colombia) specifically in the city of Cali.

Said event is focused on those who already own SX series keyboards, and also on those who are still wondering if it is worth buying an arranger.

The class is focused on the creation of MIDI sequences or tracks from scratch, in a simple and enjoyable way, this includes: basic knowledge of the song creator such as:
fast recording and multitrack recording.
Then we will see the way to pass these MIDI sequences in AUDIO WAV and MP3 format

the class will be recorded locally, but I can get a copy of this when it's ready and share it with you

Note; for the short time that Yamaha gives me for this class, which is barely 2 hours

I can't explain editing events in sequences in depth, just the basics.

In addition, due to the complexity of this topic, another master class would have to be given.

then I share the
billboard, hope you like it

greetings

Hans

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 12:59:52 AM by hans1966 »
"Enjoying my SX600, and moving step by step through the journey of life"

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, rodrigo.b, Roshure, Pityus, madehn

Re: Very pleased to announce this event!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 03:42:06 PM »
How cool, if I lived there I would definitely go. I live in Brazil. Doesn't it come to be transmitted via Youtube? If not, but you can post it on youtube later, it will definitely be a success! --- (TRANSLATED VIA GOOGLE TRANSLATOR)

ORIGINAL TEXT: Que legal, se eu morasse aí eu iria com certeza. Moro no Brasil. Não vem ser transmitido via Youtube não? Se não for, mas você puder postar no youtube posteriormente, com certeza será um sucesso! --- (TRADUZIDO VIA GOOGLE TRADUTOR)

Hello dear family of PSR Tutorial

I am very pleased to announce that on April 26th, I will be doing a master class on music production from the SX series keyboards.

The event will be at the Yamaha local store and academy in my country (Colombia) specifically in the city of Cali.

Said event is focused on those who already own SX series keyboards, and also on those who are still wondering if it is worth buying an arranger.

The class is focused on the creation of MIDI sequences or tracks from scratch, in a simple and enjoyable way, this includes: basic knowledge of the song creator such as:
fast recording and multitrack recording.
Then we will see the way to pass these MIDI sequences in AUDIO WAV and MP3 format

the class will be recorded locally, but I can get a copy of this when it's ready and share it with you

Note; for the short time that Yamaha gives me for this class, which is barely 2 hours

I can't explain editing events in sequences in depth, just the basics.

In addition, due to the complexity of this topic, another master class would have to be given.

then I share the
billboard, hope you like it

greetings

Hans
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 03:43:22 PM by juliofluminense »

Offline hans1966

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 05:31:23 PM »
Hello Julio, thank you very much for your comments.

Unfortunately, the class will be at the local Yamaha store and academy in Cali Colombia.

Now, it all depends on whether the local directive authorizes me to publish the event as such on my YouTube channel.

The other solution may be that I record a tutorial on this topic later.

At the moment I must focus on preparing the material for this master class

greetings

Hans

Offline LaHawk

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 07:41:50 PM »
Hello Hans,
Looking forward to your recording. Let us know when it's available
Good Luck
Larry   PSR-SX900
 My You Tube Recordings

Offline hans1966

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2023, 03:40:01 AM »
Hello Larry,
Sure, I'll keep an eye on it

greetings

Hans
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 03:50:21 AM by hans1966 »

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari

Offline WaltMon

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 12:59:45 PM »
Hello Hans,

Is the recording of this event available yet? Thanks!

Walt
SX700, MOX6 (R.I.P.)

Offline hans1966

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2023, 03:37:34 PM »
Hi Walt, unfortunately Yamaha did not post the event

but here are some pictures
I hope you can see

Greetings Hans!

https://www.facebook.com/ericokhans.sarmientobernal