Author Topic: PSR-SX700 Firmware Updater V1.11 did not fix the problem.  (Read 971 times)

Offline juanykatty

PSR-SX700 Firmware Updater V1.11 did not fix the problem.
« on: April 04, 2023, 03:07:10 PM »
Hello friends ;D
I share my situation.
My yamaha psr sx700 seems to have a problem.
Every time I want to modify the midi templates (edit, delete, rename, etc.) when I restart the keyboard everything is as if I hadn't made any changes. Even deleted templates reappear. I also format the keyboard with all the indicated methods, and the problem persists. It doesn't only happen to me with the midi templates but also with all the adjustments I make on the keyboard, such as the general equalization or the name of the home screen. I should mention that this has happened to me before with another keyboard of the same model, so thinking that it is a team error, I sold it to buy the same model and it still has the same fault. I must also tell you that I did the Firmware update from the official page of Yamaha "PSR-SX700 Firmware Updater V1.11"
And I have no solution. :( :( :'(
Any advice.
Thanks in advance.
Yamaha psr 1500 - Yamaha Psr s650 - Yamaha Psr 550 - Tyros 2 - Yamaha Psr sx700 - Korg Pa500, 700.Arturia Keylab 61 MKII - Korg TR-Rack, 01RW. Yamaha Motif Rack - Roland U-220

Offline Enildo

Re: PSR-SX700 Firmware Updater V1.11 did not fix the problem.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 12:59:13 AM »
Hello

For MIDI:
Perhaps the fault lies between the chair and the keyboard! ;D
Sorry for the joke.
To save the modifications, go to "recording-> Multi Recoding -> SETUP -> Execute -> Save.
You must mark the options that you want to be saved.

Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!