Author Topic: Genos Style - Can’t Take My Eyes Off You  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Technics

Genos Style - Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
« on: March 16, 2023, 06:01:54 PM »
There’s a style on Genos which is perfect for “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”. Can anyone help with the style name.
Thanks
Mike

Offline RONBO

Re: Genos Style - Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 07:13:36 PM »
Hello.

OLDIES>60s BLUE EYED SOUL

regards

Ron
PSR Performer Page                                  IT'S EASY TO BE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN WHEN THE  SEAS ARE CALM

Proud Genos2 owner

Former boards  PSR2100, PSR 910, TYROS 4,  TYROS 5 and Genos

The following users thanked this post: Technics

Offline Technics

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 08:29:14 PM »
Thanks for your help. I spent quite some time trying different styles without any luck. I don’t know if there are any files by Genos owners giving suggested song titles for all the Genos styles. It was done on all Tyros models by way of the Music Finder. If you know of any lists I would appreciate if you could let me know.
Once again thanks for your help
Regards
Mike Hilton

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 11:13:53 PM »
Hi Mike,

If you haven't already, I recommend downloading the available Playlists from the Genos download site. Copy the unzipped folders to a USB stick and use them directly from there (either load the Playlist files included or load the Registration Bank files directly):
>>> https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/genos/downloads.html

The "Bonus Playlist for Genos" contains a Registration Bank file (with 7 registrations) for the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" (in the subfolder "Oldies"). Instead of loading this Registration Bank directly, you can also call it up via the corresponding Playlist file "Genos Playlist Oldies" (also in the subfolder "Oldies").

This Registration Bank uses the Genos Preset Style "60sBlueEyedSoul" mentioned by Ron. Please also see the attached screenshots (mentioned Registration Bank loaded in Yamaha Registration Manager).

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 11:15:46 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: wersianer, Roshure

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 11:52:41 PM »
I've attached 5 styles for you to try, Mike. :)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahyvu8brH-fUgYhFU0cB7en-mLf7bg?e=mH32gn
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: Graham UK, Dave Shively, peterm, resoldie, overover, john-s, wersianer, Roshure

Offline Bob88

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 10:18:43 PM »
Thank you Roger.  Bob